Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I always got the ick if blokes were overly romantic, soppy and tactile.

I once watched ET with a bloke I'd been seeing for a few months and he ended up in floods of tears when ET was captured by the scientists and detained at Elliott's house.
I don't think it's wrong for men to cry but I was 22 at the time and it just gave me immediate ick. When the film finished he said 'you can stay over tonight if you like but I'm too upset to have sex and would prefer cuddley time' 🤮

Binned the following day 😃

Poor table manners give me the ick too
Perfect example of a feathery stroker 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

skvallertant

Chatty Member
They all seem to do this, you can smell the desperation 🤣 I had 10k likes to go through at one point, not bragging about it at all as I definitely won’t be hooking up with Zarius who is 10282882 miles away
Is this a new thing? I'm half Swedish half English, and I live in the UK and I kept getting guys from Stockholm popping up. I thought it was just the algorithm being creepy, but then there were dudes from all over popping up. I thought the whole point was that it was based on geography? Wtf? 🙄🙄

Think we need a new thread about the woes of tinder 😂 I have so many stories 🤣.
There's an Internet dating thread somewhere, I'm sure! There's so much crossover nowadays 😂

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I have a song that gives me the Ick. It’s ‘A Little Bit More’ by Dr Hook, covered by 911. I remember this song from when I was very young thinking how relentless and gross the singer sounded with those awful lyrics. Google them and see if you agree.
When You're in Love with a Beautiful Woman is another Dr Hook song. It includes the lyric 'when you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard, you know it looks so hard, you know it looks so hard.'

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
That is so unattractive isn’t it. A hairy nose and badly capped teeth can be fixed but a hideous personality cannot.

I have a song that gives me the Ick. It’s ‘A Little Bit More’ by Dr Hook, covered by 911. I remember this song from when I was very young thinking how relentless and gross the singer sounded with those awful lyrics. Google them and see if you agree. I always imagine the woman he’s signing about to be thinking oh ffs I thought we were done and I could go to sleep but no, here we go again. It just sounds like a hideous night for that poor woman.
Maybe she's just pushed him off for a rest & is thinking 'that better not be it, big boy, I'll be ready again in 10 minutes' 🤣🤣

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I have had a similar experience where a man I had a short relationship with went on to be well-known for crimes against women (he wasn't a paedophile, but it was a sex offence and another really heinous crime).
I'm going to give you a piece of advice I hope you won't need: don't let anyone tell you you "shouldn't" or don't have a right to be upset/freaked by this.
I hope you're OK x
Oh gosh you poor thing, that's so awful, what a total cretin! I hope he was good to you and didn't hurt you in any way. Thank you so much, I feel really guilty for feeling freaked out by this, cos I'm an adult, consenting woman and aside from sending boner pics under a sheet, he did nothing. Just feel so so sad for everyone who he did hurt, and thinking of the could haves. The creep! I know it sounds really weird but him calling my vagina my privates I found really really odd and it didn't sit well

• Heart
😂😂 I feel awful for laughing but it’s actually a condition that makes some people walk like that... if I’m thinking of the right thing. Someone at work, their little boy was walking like that and he had surgery to stretch the muscles or had to wear special shoes to make him walk correctly instead of on his toes.

Again, I don’t know for sure if it’s the same thing!! 🙈

HowlOwl

VIP Member
There’s a lot of men out there dressing like an extra from peaky blinders. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Older men who favour that look, along with the hairstyle of very short/shaved at the sides and a quiffy bit on top? Have I described that right? (See Steve Pemberton’s hair in Inside No 9, episode 2 of the current series).

VIP Member
Exactly like my husband when we went for a walk the other day. I had leggings, hoodie and a thin coat. He wore jeans, t-shirt, jumper, coat, wooly hat and gloves! And he kept moaning it was cold. It was 14 degrees and sunny!!
T-shirt weather!!:ROFLMAO:

This.is.me

VIP Member
Is this a new thing? I'm half Swedish and live in the UK and I kept getting guys from Stockholm popping up. I thought it was just the algorithm being creepy, but then there were dudes from all over popping up. I thought the whole point was that it was based on geography? Wtf? 🙄🙄
There's an Internet dating thread somewhere, I'm sure! There's so much crossover nowadays 😂
I don’t know wtf Tinder does tbh, I set my location to up to 5 miles away and it still brings up people in loads of other locations 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha