Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
EXACTLY. THANK-YOU. he's so nice...mine does just get over this ridiculous ICK 😂😂😂😭
Once ratty goes off to his great big rat cage in the sky and he's got over his loss, just gently suggest you'd prefer he didn't get another 🤣🐀more time to spend together than him cleaning out Ratatouille etc etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Hairless men always make me think of Love Island or that meme of those 4 guys out on a night out with identikit tight trousers, loafers and no socks.
Don't come for me, but I can't abide a hairy chest, back or privates on a man. Obviously legs and arms are fine as long as it doesn't look like a fluffy carpet. But I feel grossed out by hairy chests.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Cutting other people’s hair ... I am absolutely fine doing my husband’s (although there’s a bit less of it these days!), happy to trim his ears etc, and can cut my son’s till the point that he will decide it’s totally uncool and go to a barber’s or whatever. Not sure I could cut anybody else’s. Even my mum’s was difficult when she asked me once, it was quite wiry and thick, but I didn’t feel close to her though unfortunately. I have such respect for hairdressers, beauticians, and of course anybody who is in the medical profession (but that’s a whole different area).

Facehugger

VIP Member
So you stand and watch them? Whatever floats your boat.
Well, that depends. It's sometimes unavoidable if you've only got one bathroom, you're in the bath & they need the lav. A sit down wiiddler isn't going to hot foot it out into the garden and pee up the conifers in an emergency are they 🤣🤣

• Haha

JessTxxx

Yes I did.
I think I know what you mean, it almost makes them appear boring. Don’t get me wrong I love a supermarket loyalty card but seeing someone use them just makes me feel like I about to be married off two kids and a dog

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh I've told a few of those in my time "oi do you really need to adjust yourself when there are children around" Or just bluntly "dirty bastard" 🤣
Ha, at least it's something proper ickable Blowie, on here it's a pearl clutching offence half the time if your pants are the wrong shade of blue, never mind publicly playing with what's in 'em 🤣🤣😘

• Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
I was feeling a bit desperate so went on a second date with someone who had given me the ick previously with badly capped teeth and a hairy nose. I mean, the nose was hairy, not the nostrils! I looked at him as he was driving last night and his ears were SPROUTING hair which I must not have seen on date 1. Not only the hair and teeth issue though, he was the most argumentative tosspot I’ve ever met. He said, ‘You don’t like being challenged, do you?’ I thought, no, not on a date really?!
I remember you posting about this hairy nose man! It was around the same time as the hairless mole man I had 😂

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Is that a photo of his face you've put as your avatar to warn us? :LOL:
Haha! No that’s Oddbod from Carry On Screaming - relates to a nickname in the Lauren Goodger thread.
He was actually a good looking man (I saw him in a pub beer garden a few months later) which goes to show you can never judge a book by its cover.

• Haha

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Aww poor rat 😂 what’s it’s name?? Lol!
Yeah I don't actually mind pet rats. It's cute but the fact he has one is ick because he's I his thirties. He's called Charlie.

He’s full of cheesy compliments. Turns out we were in the same tutor group at school for five years 😂
Aww man. It's like meant to be lol. Apart from the cheese and cringe. Is he nice?

VIP Member
Totally agree, so pushy and insistent. See also Tonight’s the Night by Rod Stewart, about him obviously the older man and more experienced, seducing his “virgin child”. To be fair, he seems quite nice about it but it still sounds a bit odd.
I can do even better than that, songs from the early 60's are really creepy, one even suggests a girl doesn't need "improving" which in modern
terms means a reference to cosmetic surgery. Songs about girls who sleep around and what about "Love Potion number 9"??? I have many examples of early 60's songs that would creep you out. Dr Hook's song was tame compared to those 60's songs.