Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Talking about meet me at McDonald’s one time when daytime drinking with a friend. We got hungry so we decided to go to McDonald’s. We got giddy and decided to look at his grindr, we then got the idea create a new profile and ask fellas to come to the bathroom in McDonald’s where we were.

Lol, within half an hour 6-7 fellas came and went into the toilets to come out looking disappointed.
Euwwwwww gross

• Haha
Reactions: 4

jarv

VIP Member
Have always had mixed emotions about these scenarios.

Quite often when I'm having sex with a girlfriend during hot/humid summer months we would work out way into an energetic frenzy that would often end up with both of us perspiring to the point where our bellies would "stick" together, and our faces would also be "glowing"

Of course during those "hectic" moments I never really concerned myself with such things, but afterwards it felt decidedly "icky"
Oh definitely! I mean I think you should be a bit sticky but I’ve never actually been dripped onto like a leaky tap and I just couldn’t get past it 😅

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Was this the thread where someone had been with a lad who his Mum washed his wank flannel that he kept under his pillow, or am I getting mixed up with the one that went severely south into the depths of debauchery & got binned? 😂
Whaaaatttt. That is grim 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤢

• Haha

StormSolitaire

I really hate the whole “wine you and dine you” thing. I’ve had a few men say that to me over the years and something about it annoys me. Like I need looking after or something.
And the word ‘pamper’ knocks me sick. As if we’re not capable of doing stuff ourselves.

Facehugger

VIP Member
QUOTE="Facehugger, post: 4992083, member: 97878"

Someone obviously sits the wrong way round on one of the seats as we've had yellow dribbles at the back & brown marks at the front of the seat.

Wth, are you sure its even human??

One woman was even caught leg up on the seat washing her fanny as she flushed, she'd not even locked the door.

Oh dear Lord, I can't unsee that
🤮

/QUOTE
Sorry, it just peed (not literally) me off today, how can people be So dirty? I was definitely icked to say the least, my work shoes are out in the garden for now 🤣

Don't know what you're laughing at @265, it's not bloody funny. The dog will probably add insult to injury and go piss on my shoes now. 🙄🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Exactly like my husband when we went for a walk the other day. I had leggings, hoodie and a thin coat. He wore jeans, t-shirt, jumper, coat, wooly hat and gloves! And he kept moaning it was cold. It was 14 degrees and sunny!!
This sounds so like my brother!

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
I had a colleague who used to literally smell like shit. It was so bad, I really think she needed someone to have a word with her but she was quite high up so I don't think anyone had the guts to. The lady next to her used to always sneakily spray loads of perfume around her when she went away from her desk.

Another time when I was managing a team we had a new lady with us who everyone was getting to know. She'd got up and come back to her desk and one of my colleagues said loudly "Eww can anyone else smell furniture polish?" the new lady said "that must be my perfume, I just sprayed some in the toilet." awkward!

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
I totally agree with this. I find it actually quite aggressive especially when it’s a man doing it. I haaaate it. Such a power play - or, someone with fuck all social skills who doesn’t realise how unnecessary it is.
Totally agree with this one. I can't stand it either and find it really patronising.

Reactions: 3

VIP Member
I can't remember either. I'm just off to burn all my old vinyl, including The Police 🤣
Don't do that, could be worth a fortune, I have Bay City Roller albums that must be worth shitloads, I bet some of their songs
would give people the ICK! :LOL: :LOL: 🛌 🛌

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Nah lol just when they haven’t locked the door and you walk in on them
Happens to us all 🤣 my lads mates were round once, I opened my lav door & his friend was sat there in all his glory having a crap. And I know this because he was unwinding the bog roll. I just said 'Morning' and walked out again 🤣🤣

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
I’ve had the ick about pretty much every man I’ve met since 2012. I used to call it SRS- sudden repulsion syndrome 🤣 It would just come on literally overnight and that’d be it- done. Once you get it, there is NO going back. Unless anyone here has had it and then got over it?!?!?
Yesssss I’ve had this! I had to dump them, there was no going back for me. I can’t even put my finger on what it was.