Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Done the triple 😂 He really did, and I’m not exaggerating about him not shutting up about it. I’m surprised he didn’t expect me to write him a thank you note in blood.
I believe you, I've known some exactly the same, I think they're really tight sods who hate parting with their dosh myself, that's why they go on, and on, and on, and on that they've spent some of it on you. All done in the hope of loosening your knicker elastic, obviously. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Men who wear shorts in winter gross me out. I've been joking with my friends recently about "if you're a man in shorts in winter, you don't have to worry about whats in the vaccine" 😂

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
I've got a strummer next door to me, that's exactly it, the same bit over & over, and he has guitar music on the stereo as well, and weed fumes in the summer, I just laugh and shout sarky comments to my lad when I'm getting the washing in 🤣

Nothing much icks me really but I saw one today..............absent minded dick fiddling. You know, they're stood talking and have to either adjust themselves or their knicker elastic. Or their hands in their pocket and you clearly see they're fiddling about with things 🤣
Oh I've told a few of those in my time "oi do you really need to adjust yourself when there are children around" Or just bluntly "dirty bastard" 🤣

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I worked with a lovely girl who had an extravagant boyfriend. They’d been going out a year and they’d organised a meal out for the first anniversary of them meeting or whatever. A few days before he had to go away for work but promised he’d be back in time for their special night.

When the day arrived he called and said he’d been delayed and wouldn’t make the night, but why didn’t she still go but with a friend instead....or something along those lines.

When she was ready to go out a limo arrived for her and her friend. Instead of going to the restaurant it took them to a local beauty spot with nice views. There was a table and chairs set up, some violinists and her boyfriend was waiting to surprise her. They were served a romantic meal and champagne. (I suppose her friend who was in on it just had to go home). At some point he went down on one knee and proposed. When she said yes there were fireworks set off in the distance.

I haven’t remembered all the details as it was a few years ago now but it was like an over the top Disney movie proposal. It made the local papers.

If I was her I would have cringed inside out and definitely not said yes.
But did they get married/are they still together?? 😂

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
This has made me laugh 😂 what, like just plain old normal basic bloke's briefs? Or do you mean ones with Superman or Batman or something? If not I think I need a picture now of what's acceptable in the world of men's knickers these days, I must be getting old! 😂😂
They had very childish looking patterns on them!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh god I do 😂 I’m a massive car snob , don’t even care . If a mans got a shit car I’m going no where near him 🤣

Men who wear shit primark boxers . I’m allowed to wear primark pjs but he has to wear Calvin’s that’s the rules 😂
Haha, that's funny! If one of the few lads on here had said I'm allowed to wear shit baggy y front pants but my woman must wear Victoria's Secret, it's da rules I can imagine all the squawkings of utter outrage now!! 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha

sleepflowers

VIP Member
This sounds ridiculous and I also think I may have written this in the old ick thread.

At he moment my biggest ick are guys who care too much about Instagram, when they post pics and use hashtags under their pictures and they’re really shit hashtags or a pic they posted already. Also when they spend so much time unfollowing / following to keep the numbers up also and when they post constant stories everyday. We’re in a lockdown ffs go away 🤣

God please give me a man with no social media I beg you 🙏🙏 View attachment 504653
Aaaaah god I was thinking about this earlier, nothing more cringe than someone, man or woman, trying desperately to be an influencer when they just...aren't at all

VIP Member
@265 rather than being a doubting Thomas, why not share your own ick story? I think men can be guilty of some pretty heinous shit to be honest with you (pun intended 💩)
I don't have any Ick stories, last woman I went out with was.... hang on.... 1995.

• Wow
  • Haha
a) he put University Challenge on telly one evening. Like, on purpose
b) he called out the answers, creating this weird pressure to either join in or implicitly look like a thicko by not joining in
C) he gave this little satisfied nod when he got one right

Practically slid my CV under the door of the local convent on the way home
I think you dated my husband. Though he didn’t reveal that dark side of his personality to me until this year 😂

• Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
I dated a guy once who would sweat so much when we were doing the deed like would actually drip onto me and I just couldn’t do it anymore. He was also really clingy and was talking about us moving in together after a couple of months. Serious ick.
Have always had mixed emotions about these scenarios.

Quite often when I'm having sex with a girlfriend during hot/humid summer months we would work out way into an energetic frenzy that would often end up with both of us perspiring to the point where our bellies would "stick" together, and our faces would also be "glowing"

Of course during those "hectic" moments I never really concerned myself with such things, but afterwards it felt decidedly "icky"

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
When you’re having sex with a guy and his medium long hair is dangling in your face. I ghosted a good looking guy for this crime in uni, I fancied him until we had sex and his hair kept hitting me in the face and then i got instant ick mid shag.
I ignored him after this incident and then I bumped into him in the pub I worked in about a year later and he was proper arsey with me 😬 🤣
Why didn't you just tell him how hot he was and ask him to put his hair in a bobble next time? 🤷 Or give his hair a trim?

• Haha