“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people get that gunky white slime in the corners of their mouths and they don’t realise. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve had the ick about pretty much every man I’ve met since 2012. I used to call it SRS- sudden repulsion syndrome 🤣 It would just come on literally overnight and that’d be it- done. Once you get it, there is NO going back. Unless anyone here has had it and then got over it?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve had the ick about pretty much every man I’ve met since 2012. I used to call it SRS- sudden repulsion syndrome 🤣 It would just come on literally overnight and that’d be it- done. Once you get it, there is NO going back. Unless anyone here has had it and then got over it?!?!?
I honestly feel disgusted by men a lot of the time. I was talking to a friend about it and she agreed. Is it dating app culture or what? 😂

ETA. Disgusted might be a bit too strong. Just physically and mentally put off, maybe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know what it is. I would say I’m bi but maybe I’m actually fully gay and just don’t like men?!? That might explain it but I’m sure not every woman with the ick is a lesbian 🥴 What is it though?!? The first time I got it I had been with him nearly a year! Then I got it about slippers and a dressing gown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cutting other people’s hair ... I am absolutely fine doing my husband’s (although there’s a bit less of it these days!), happy to trim his ears etc, and can cut my son’s till the point that he will decide it’s totally uncool and go to a barber’s or whatever. Not sure I could cut anybody else’s. Even my mum’s was difficult when she asked me once, it was quite wiry and thick, but I didn’t feel close to her though unfortunately. I have such respect for hairdressers, beauticians, and of course anybody who is in the medical profession (but that’s a whole different area).

Reactions: 3
Another Ick for you, "The Fusserer"

Exhibit A: making toast

Would you like toast? Brown or white? Or granary? Or I can go and buy you your bread of choice? Grilled or in the toaster? How long would you like it to toast for? Is that enough? Is that enough? More? Less? Shall I start again? Do it more to your toasterly liking? What would you like on it? Butter? How much? Spread where? Is that too much? Too little? Jam? Marmite? How much? On each slice or together [wtf?!]? Same knife? Different knife? How would you like it cut? Straight across? Diagonal? Not cut? Is this plate ok for you? Would you like a napkin? Is it ok for you? Is it ok? Are you ok? Would you like a cup of tea?

Exhibit B: making a cup of tea...

I'll spare you, tattlers, it'll make your toes curl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yesssss I’ve had this! I had to dump them, there was no going back for me. I can’t even put my finger on what it was.

Reactions: 3
Another Ick for you, "The Fusserer"

Exhibit A: making toast

Would you like toast? Brown or white? Or granary? Or I can go and buy you your bread of choice? Grilled or in the toaster? How long would you like it to toast for? Is that enough? Is that enough? More? Less? Shall I start again? Do it more to your toasterly liking? What would you like on it? Butter? How much? Spread where? Is that too much? Too little? Jam? Marmite? How much? On each slice or together [wtf?!]? Same knife? Different knife? How would you like it cut? Straight across? Diagonal? Not cut? Is this plate ok for you? Would you like a napkin? Is it ok for you? Is it ok? Are you ok? Would you like a cup of tea?

Exhibit B: making a cup of tea...

I'll spare you, tattlers, it'll make your toes curl!
This has made my day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my exes still wore little boy undies. Like the pants, not even y fronts just little pants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.