The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to take a moment before I relived the horror I encountered today. I saw the most horrific ick this morning. THIS. On a grown man 🤮
Flashback to the 80s here when rats tail were a thing. Can’t believe they would come back into fashion!

Reactions: 1
Opened the door to a fairly handsome parcel delivery man but then noticed he was wearing a pair of these ugly buggers 🤢

71FqJggG3aL._AC_UY900_DpWeblab_.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
New ick. I keep seeing videos that start off OK, with some well built, good looking, dom-seeming man holding a rope or a belt and then...

...he ties HIS OWN wrists with it?

And then smirks at the camera like he's turning me on instead of dehydrating my underwear?

What the hell is that about? Surely that's aimed at Dommes, so why do you start off by trying to give Dom vibes and then it turns out you want to be the bottom? Piss off. Ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a straight guy with cut off denim shorts on today complete with an 'Ibiza' vest, absolutely bleeping disgraceful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Feel like I’ve found my people with all the wolf fleece chat! My mum and I are obsessed with them and if we see one in the wild we have to send each other a picture. There’s definitely a certain type of crowd that wear them where I live and they all sit outside Greggs on the High Street smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone who has those square headed dolls is a total ick.
They all look like they spend every penny in Forbidden Planet 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There seems to be an increasing amount of pictures of blokes standing in doorways! What is that about? They think they look all cool, but they really don't. Why do men do that?!

Reactions: 1
they look really cumbersome to carry around, like why would you want to be lugging it around in the streets, on the tube, bus or whatever?
I have a fake Stanley cup from temu and everyone at worked ripped into me because it’s so bloody big! 😂 it lives on my desk mind, I cba lugging that thing around

Reactions: 2
I have a fake Stanley cup from temu and everyone at worked ripped into me because it’s so bloody big! 😂 it lives on my desk mind, I cba lugging that thing around
My knock off tkmaxx one lives on my bedside table. I cannot stand room temperature water, and it’s so nice to wake up in the morning to an icy chug of water waiting for me. But no way I’d ever leave the house with it, I’d feel a right dick 😂

Reactions: 4
Saw a car today with a sticker on the rear window saying 'Powered by Fairy Dust'

duck SAKE 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.