The ick #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When people fake tan to the point of being either orange or looking another race.
Also, girls who wear huge false lashes that are so heavy their eyelids are drooping

Reactions: 8
Guy row behind us on the plane. From the way they talked to each other through the flight (i.e. they were making conversation and telling anecdotes rather than sitting in companionable silence), presume they were a newish couple.

Anyway through the safety announcements, man was talking about how none of this was any point and was just to make us feel better because in the event of a crash we'd all probably die. Cabin crew asked them to flip their cup holders up for take off and he smugly said after she'd gone that there was no point cos those would flip down in the acceleration of us falling out the sky.

He was like a mid 30s version of a pub know it all. Ick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Bit of a long winded one but you know when you see an 80 year old woman driving the sports version of a basic car, like a fiat 500 with go faster stripes and chunky alloys…

The salesman who managed to sell them the sports spec for extra commission gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Things that are giving me the ick lately..

adults on electric scooters

when people play toddlers or kids in their tik toks/ reels

Reactions: 4
I was exchanging a few messages with a guy on insta and then his insta got hacked which gave me the ick 😩🤣
I don’t even know why but I just imagined him flapping his end trying to sort it out and that finished me off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was exchanging a few messages with a guy on insta and then his insta got hacked which gave me the ick 😩🤣
I don’t even know why but I just imagined him flapping his end trying to sort it out and that finished me off 🤣
SUCH an ick.

Or a man falling for a scam/scam call.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grown adults who brag about being able to drive while drunk. Not only it's cringe but imagine feeling proud of not giving a tit about whether people die or get mutilated because you don't want to take a cab.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Grown adults who brag about being able to drive while drunk. Not only it's cringe but imagine feeling proud of not giving a tit about whether people die or get mutilated because you don't want to take a cab.
Vile.

I always pull people up on comments like this.

That's worse than an ick, that's bleeping criminal.

Reactions: 12
I was at a funeral and this bloke was saying he normally stops at 4 pints unless he can have a line to perk him up. I don't have a poker face at all and literally sneered at him

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.