The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any other guests at that hotel.?
It looks absolutely deserted doesn't it. And why does she keep going about how they've been going since her kids were 3 years old. We get it.... you like the place and go every year. But at one point she said her kids have "grown up here". I don't think going on a week's holiday to a resort means you've grown up there. Such a bizarre over the top way to talk about a holiday resort.

Reactions: 3
It looks absolutely deserted doesn't it. And why does she keep going about how they've been going since her kids were 3 years old. We get it.... you like the place and go every year. But at one point she said her kids have "grown up here". I don't think going on a week's holiday to a resort means you've grown up there. Such a bizarre over the top way to talk about a holiday resort.
She does this every year - bangs on about how many times they’ve been. Same story last year and the year before. I don’t get why she does this it’s just not normal behaviour. I wonder if she has some major hang ups in life and needs adulation and ego boosting to make her feel better/superior. She’s become very strange.

Reactions: 1
One of these days her face will move. She’s fake af. Hair looks awful. Skin is shiny & taught. Chest gives her away... age gracefully ffs!

I’ve definitely realised that she uses a filter 99% of the time as today’s stories featured her on a run with a lot of freckles, age spots, sun damage basically on her face and especially her décolletage. Then she put in an ad which she had pre-filmed in her formal sitting room and her skin looked so different!
It has certainly reminded me that the best anti-aging tactic is protecting your skin from the sun. I was beginning to feel a bit envious of the perfection she has been putting out there but it’s actually far more relatable if it’s real life!

Reactions: 2
dragging your 10 year olds to your favourite bar in the world for an all nighter so you can get smashed on fizz fizz! They must be bored out of their minds.

I’ve definitely realised that she uses a filter 99% of the time as today’s stories featured her on a run with a lot of freckles, age spots, sun damage basically on her face and especially her décolletage. Then she put in an ad which she had pre-filmed in her formal sitting room and her skin looked so different!
It has certainly reminded me that the best anti-aging tactic is protecting your skin from the sun. I was beginning to feel a bit envious of the perfection she has been putting out there but it’s actually far more relatable if it’s real life!
Yes the chest age spots dead giveaway #filter #fake

Has anyone noticed all those posts of dresses before the holiday that she was keeping for the holiday i dont think ive seen one of them on her holiday posts.

Has anyone noticed all those posts of dresses before the holiday that she was keeping for the holiday i dont think ive seen one of them on her holiday posts.
She’s fake - it’s the same with the Daniel Wellington watches. Promotes them on stories and then only ever seen wearing her Cartier and Apple Watch. 🙄

Was waiting for the ‘management photos’ and there they are.! Obviously bagging freebies in an empty resort

Was waiting for the ‘management photos’ and there they are.! Obviously bagging freebies in an empty resort
I wouldnt have the cheek they do. Just like mrs rackley did too. Talk about money goes to money. Why cant poor people get gifted these things

Please someone gift me a portico for my house. Im just little old me and i dont know photoshop so cant imagine what it will look like 😠grrrr

If that balcony fit out is gifted I’m OUT !
I think it will be. But the way she has gone on about not being able to afford to do that and finish the house and yet now she wants to add the portico. Im getting so fed up im going to unfollow her. Just also unfollowed hinch.

If that balcony fit out is gifted I’m OUT !
It will be...

I think it will be. But the way she has gone on about not being able to afford to do that and finish the house and yet now she wants to add the portico. Im getting so fed up im going to unfollow her. Just also unfollowed hinch.
Well done....I feel quite liberated not seeing her on my stories everyday displaying the latest gift.

Oh here we go ! More posts not stating #AD. £2895 set of furniture and loads of giant garden wicker baskets all GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS. Reporting to ASA.

Do they not realise she bought half her followers !!!

Blatant freebie hunting . She's obviously a control freak and has designed the whole house herself so why would she take opinions from strangers on her fancy porch ? It's grabby and gross

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.