The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At every opportunity there is an ad.
She can’t share anything without earning profit from it.

Reactions: 4
At every opportunity there is an ad.
She can’t share anything without earning profit from it.
Absolutely this! Her account used to be one of my favourites. She’s pretty shameless now. Gets very defensive when she’s pulled up on it and uses the tired old “unfollow if you don’t like it/me” or “if you’ve got nothing nice to say blah blah blah”. Somebody recently said something about her constant hair flicking. So what does she do...makes a point of hair flicking even more. Came across as very childish and arrogant, I thought she was better than that.

Reactions: 3
Interesting reading this. I liked her and followed her for a good while but recently haven't noticed her on my feed at all? I've just checked and she is still there so not sure how she has slipped down the rankings.

The gifts and affiliates are pretty extreme! Like her recipes though.

Reactions: 1
She’s a vacuous witch with a mouth like a bum hole! The longest face I’ve ever seen🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else sick of the constant ‘gift’ posts and the complete lack of AD on any of the posts.

Today’s £2.5k free gas pit garden furniture set is the best yet.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her as she is so bloody out of touch it's unreal. All she did during the build was moan that it took a whole year and it was just so so hard on her . Im sorry but a house that size basically being built and furnished from scratch will take a year! She wasn't even living there either .

With the amount of money she clearly has its revolting to accept gifts of that amount . Grabby cow

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m glad someone started a thread. I pretty much told her how I thought of all the ads, gifts, aff links are becoming every post these days and that it’s actually just plain greedy when they can afford to buy all the things they are gifted etc. It’s a joke. She blocked me, so obviously doesn’t like the truth.

• Heart
£2.5k set of garden furniture today labelled as a ‘gift’ clearly this should be labelled as an AD. No company on earth would send you this without an arrangement to promote the company. Never states AD on the endless gifts she gets sent daily or the Affiliate links she shares. It’s got embarrassing now.

Paid for followers and as soon as she hit £100k a few months ago she has stalled.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s an eye opener how much she’s gifted. As well as the garden furniture, wasn’t she just gifted a new bed for her daughter’s room.

• Heart
This is hilarious . The picture was about her new bifold doors and balcony to her master which has "been a long time coming "

Whoever wrote this comment - really ? You can't think of anyone who deserves a balcony more 🤦🤦
IMG_20190513_133837.jpg

• Haha
She does like to remind us about the advertising rules, although she gets it fairly wrong.
I don’t see what is wrong with name dropping the brand of clothes and doing an af link, being very secretive only makes people click then they’ve go a cookie for a month.
Gifts need to be declared as gift -AD and no hidden under the x at the top right. These expensive items aren’t sent with love from brands as a present. I’d expect more common sense from a business woman to be honest.

It’s an eye opener how much she’s gifted. As well as the garden furniture, wasn’t she just gifted a new bed for her daughter’s room.
Yes and in the next story she was trying to sell the no longer needed second hand bed for £130! Unbelievable

Under the guise of her daughter selling it and becoming a business woman herself no doubt.

More pretend holiday shopping - swipe ups not marked as AD

Omg that is cringe worthy.
Her whole holiday wardrobe was a swipe up today - she has no shame! How greedy can she be. Has also only just revealed the garden furniture is gifted. She’s been talking about it for a few weeks and not once did she mention it was gifted although I suspected it was. How does the tax man treat £2.5k worth of gifts - anybody know?

Reactions: 2

Not sure how long that comment will last for.
It grates on me that she isn’t declaring gifts as ads.
All items bought by me apart from the bed which was a gift spiel, I hope she cottons on soon!

Today’s bedroom post again not labelled as AD. Brand new bed was a ‘gift’ and everything else bought by me. No the lights above bed another ‘gift’ and the prints were a gift. She’s another Beggy but does is sat in a Ranger Rover.
View attachment 17116

Not sure how long that comment will last for.
It grates on me that she isn’t declaring gifts as ads.
All items bought by me apart from the bed which was a gift spiel, I hope she cottons on soon!
If you look on her ‘grid’ as she calls it the pompom lights were gifted to her - tagged with no AD stated. She needs reporting. The story about how she gets gifted things daily makes me want to 🤮

So called solicitor 15 years ago but doesn’t understand the very simple concept these so called daily gifts are an AD !!

Did anyone notice when she changed her description from blogger to public figure? She must have got messaged as it was soon put back. Double cringe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.