The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 17116

Not sure how long that comment will last for.
It grates on me that she isn’t declaring gifts as ads.
All items bought by me apart from the bed which was a gift spiel, I hope she cottons on soon!
Looks like that post has gone and a big preach session today about kindness and blocking haters. She really doesn’t get it does she? Totally clueless as to why people are calling her out on things. She’s so wrapped up in her own free gifted world 🙄

Reactions: 1
Looks like that post has gone and a big preach session today about kindness and blocking haters. She really doesn’t get it does she? Totally clueless as to why people are calling her out on things. She’s so wrapped up in her own free gifted world 🙄
She must be getting loads calling her out on it if she’s waffling on about blocking! She’s another RVK_loves.

At least she has stopped calling herself a single parent Monday - Friday as her husband works so hard so she has to parent all on her own 🤬

She must be getting loads calling her out on it if she’s waffling on about blocking! She’s another RVK_loves.

At least she has stopped calling herself a single parent Monday - Friday as her husband works so hard so she has to parent all on her own 🤬
Husband obviously hasn’t seen the memo saying to ease up on working so hard as their whole life is now gifted! 😂

Today’s post! “This is me. I’m Becks. 40 yr old Superwoman. Incredibly fortunate in life as it is now entirely gifted and funded by others”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She leads a very privileged life it is clear to see. That’s not to say that she doesn’t work hard. Why suddenly all the kindness stuff and the long post that read more like an ambitious and pretentious CV?

Reactions: 4
Glad ive found this thread because i thought it was just being mean but you're all saying exactly what im thinking. It really annoys me these people with their massive houses hubbies who work in the city and they get 1000s of pounds in gifts. I agree with the person about donating the old bed but bet she was blocked. She mentioned a resort shes going on hol to i bet that's gifted. When i looked its 2500 pp. Both her and justalittlebuild are the same.

Anyone know where the dresses are from she's 'ordered before they sell out'? I like a couple but refuse to swipe up.

Thank you so much. The white one, the model is holding a red bag and the one after it please.

More non disclosed ADS today! More gifts gifts gifts........ Could just buy herself! #beggy

Oh, my, goodness! This woman is driving me crazy! I originally followed her account about a year ago as I was renovating and liked her kitchen and she was quite ‘real’ then. Goodness me what has happened? The post today having a picnic next to to a gifted clothes line 😂... because that’s what you do, Looking cold and weirdly no trees in the background have leaves on them? It made up my mind that she’s become deluded! Ad, ad, ad! I get online and influencer marketing however just can’t follow people who aren’t their own person through pure greed. I’m not jealous, I’d personally be a bit embarrassed. We’ve paid for every single thing in our renno but can sit back and be proud and know we’ve earn everything we have.

Reactions: 3
All the posing and posturing in front of the mirror as she twirls and swishes dresses and touches collars. If she's actually buying and keeping all these clothes she's showing, it's a staggering level of wasteful consumerism. No-one needs that amount of clothes. It's 3 or 4 new items several times a week!!

Reactions: 2
Ppl talking about mrs rackleys holiday advert not an advert to Sani. She is now thanking the housebuild for her recommendation.i know the HB has said she is going there in next couple of weeks. Hmm wonder if she is being gifted that. Mrs R will be the next one with a free one after her ad not ad

Oh here we go ! Another finished room now she has been gifted a free bed , free cushions, free throw ... that’s two free beds and counting. Its an AD but again no mention !

Keeping it real don’t forget ....

Reactions: 3
Her voice is enough to send me into despair. She likes to make out she’s posh and throws in the occasional ‘whom’. Absolute div

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.