The House Build - Shady AF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her stories, but have suddenly noticed shes botoxed to the max! Cant stop staring....
Oh she’s been doing for it ages courtesy (ie free) by that “dr” that got arrested in Dubai about a year ago...

Reactions: 1
She’s always said she gets B12 injections by Dr Ellie and the profilo was gifted too but botox?

Actually seen her boomerang with raised eyebrows and a maniacal smile and not a line or crease to be seen so 🤔

It's going to be non stop posts from Sani now. She'll be giving Mrs Rackley a run for her money!

Reactions: 2
Oh god why can’t the women just go on holiday! If it’s so amazing why the constant updates!! As soon as she gets off the plane it’s look at me me me me me gin gin gin gin #boreoff

I thought that too she’s gone plastic
Crazy plastic now! But it’s the husband that needs it working all hours so she can go to barre class , boozy lunches, Botox, holidays, unwrap endless amounts of free stuff, shopping....... manages to squeeze a day in in her MUMS boutique.

Anyone remember when she posted a picture of her ‘formal sitting room’ talking about her mother having just had a stroke ? She said she got trolled...... had to remove it due to all the ### #interiors #beautifulhome

I used to like her account and it was in fact one of my favourites especially in the early days when it was the bridal account before she created the renovation account. There’s been a really obvious shift in her personality over this time which has been the most bizarre thing to watch. She’s now extremely arrogant, massively big headed, self important, greedy and grabby and I’m hugely disappointed I was sucked in. Maybe she was like this all along and I just didn’t see it.... anybody else follow her since the isabellagracebridal days?

Reactions: 5
I’m a born and bred person from her town. There are many people just like her.
Her mum’s boutique you say?
Yeah, she definitely isn’t working full-time to be able to enjoy the barre classes and boozy lunches. Self-employed and work part-time for sure.
I also enjoyed following her at the start, before she started showing her face on stories and even when she started when she didn’t really know where to look or how to work her phone.
Also, do you think she sometimes uses a filter to film herself? It’s like a soft focus with no definition but no filter is declared by insta. Or is that Botox?

I used to like her account and it was in fact one of my favourites especially in the early days when it was the bridal account before she created the renovation account. There’s been a really obvious shift in her personality over this time which has been the most bizarre thing to watch. She’s now extremely arrogant, massively big headed, self important, greedy and grabby and I’m hugely disappointed I was sucked in. Maybe she was like this all along and I just didn’t see it.... anybody else follow her since the isabellagracebridal days?
Yes much preferred the start. But then she had the entire development done using a project manager and a huge team. That’s fine but you need to own it.... her last house ( exact copy of mummy) was completely styled by an interior designer.

Now it’s just look what I’ve got and look at what I’ve been sent. Just sod off on holiday and enjoy your luxury holiday! The way she acts now is 100% her. She is the ultimate look down the nose at people and how amazing is my life .
I’m a born and bred person from her town. There are many people just like her.
Her mum’s boutique you say?
Yeah, she definitely isn’t working full-time to be able to enjoy the barre classes and boozy lunches. Self-employed and work part-time for sure.
I also enjoyed following her at the start, before she started showing her face on stories and even when she started when she didn’t really know where to look or how to work her phone.
Also, do you think she sometimes uses a filter to film herself? It’s like a soft focus with no definition but no filter is declared by insta. Or is that Botox?
She uses a filter for her all natural stories. It does her parting no favours.

I've "known of" her for years and years through the wedding industry and remember when she only had her wedding jewellery business Chez Bec and then opened up the bridal shop. Her and her Mum and partners in the shop I think, I suspect her Mum invested in the business but it was up to Becks to handle the day to day running. I also remember her account started off as as mix of bridal and personal stuff and got more interiors focused when she renovated her first house. Like someone else said, it's been fascinating to watch her become more and more at ease in front of the camera, I remember her being very stilted in the early days and now it's just a constant stream of talking on camera. I think she's developed an unhealthy relationship with Instagram. The tipping point for me is always when you see people like her sitting in their car talking endlessly to camera about nothing in particular because in their mind they have an adoring audience that are waiting with baited breath to hear their latest thoughts. Kind of sad really.

Reactions: 6
She’s SO self absorbed! She’d eat herself if she could. I cannot stand her! Her voice & the way she speaks is so patronising!!🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've "known of" her for years and years through the wedding industry and remember when she only had her wedding jewellery business Chez Bec and then opened up the bridal shop. Her and her Mum and partners in the shop I think, I suspect her Mum invested in the business but it was up to Becks to handle the day to day running. I also remember her account started off as as mix of bridal and personal stuff and got more interiors focused when she renovated her first house. Like someone else said, it's been fascinating to watch her become more and more at ease in front of the camera, I remember her being very stilted in the early days and now it's just a constant stream of talking on camera. I think she's developed an unhealthy relationship with Instagram. The tipping point for me is always when you see people like her sitting in their car talking endlessly to camera about nothing in particular because in their mind they have an adoring audience that are waiting with baited breath to hear their latest thoughts. Kind of sad really.
I think you’ve absolutely hit the nail on the head about the adoring audience bit and that applies to a lot of the instagrammers. I think with Becks it’s all really gone to her head and her personality has become quite ugly with it. I agree all looks very sad and desperate. She’s often talked about her anxiety and depression and I think she’s got an element of OCD too. IG has become an obsession and a way of getting a instant fix of adulation that she thrives off.

Reactions: 3
Well that proves she usually uses a fuzz your face filter. Good to see today’s boring sweaty story with her real face. Keeping it real #fake

More kaftan ADs not marked

It's going to be non stop posts from Sani now. She'll be giving Mrs Rackley a run for her money!
Mrs rackley quoted ona post of part of her story that she had the housebuild to thank for the recommendation. So theyl both be getting free hols now.

• Haha
Is there any other guests at that hotel.?
Yes her "adopted" children.

I actually don't mind her, I just dont tune in as much any more as the #ad #gift were getting too much BUT it turns me how she says that about her friends children. It just seems a real throwaway comment and ill thought out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.