The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s all flat on top, which you can only really see from the back and from aerial view (you know the one where you can see the 21 tennis courts from the club next door which she never mentions).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes it’s all flat on top, which you can only really see from the back and from aerial view (you know the one where you can see the 21 tennis courts from the club next door which she never mentions).
Just had a quick look. You are right. Pitched at front with slightly different style at the back with obvious flat sections. It does make you realise how big the house is when you considered the roofing styles doesn’t it?!

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen Bec’s bestie SwoonLove’s latest stories showing her riding a camel in the desert? Blimey the woman is made up to the nines! She looks absolutely ridiculous! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Just had a quick look. You are right. Pitched at front with slightly different style at the back with obvious flat sections. It does make you realise how big the house is when you considered the roofing styles doesn’t it?!

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen Bec’s bestie SwoonLove’s latest stories showing her riding a camel in the desert? Blimey the woman is made up to the nines! She looks absolutely ridiculous! 🙈
We need a thread for her. She’s worse than Braggy constantly using links and uploading fashion on her stories whilst on holiday! Do they ever take a break 🤔

Not sure she would need planning to take a wall down as that is essentially what she’s done. Plus her house was majorly extended and refurbed (think they only had four walls left up). She’s still a dick though!

Does Swoon Love not have her own thread? She’s bloody annoying so should have one. She was showing her holiday wardrobe the other day and did a Q&A. Someone asked her exercise she did. She said she did some exercise but wasn’t completely happy with her body atm. She then shows herself in swimsuits on holiday showing her very slim figure. Why say stuff like that? She’s an idiot!
Can someone do a thread please?

Reactions: 3
I get she can spend get money on what she likes but she’s now done a massive loft conversion and now saying she’s had so many messages about her new garden furniture costing nearly £5000

She probably got it for free. She got the last lot with fire pit for free. She’s a hustler and a liar!

She probably got it for free. She got the last lot with fire pit for free. She’s a hustler and a liar!
She did get free garden furniture because her PR agent at the time requested it for her on Twitter along with asking for free luggage! This woman isn’t called Beggy Becks for nothing 😉 😆 I agree - she hustles and lies to get what she wants. She is not a kind person - she ‘portrays’ a fake image to suck in all the ‘shoppers’. Her friends who came on to tattle some time ago to spill the tea, provided a great summary of what the real Becks is really like.

Reactions: 2
She’s just so out of touch with the normal person who is struggling with increased living costs, she has pool heating on which must cost a fortune no mention of her rising bills now the garden furniture which costs more a holiday for a family.! Oh and it’s not jealous it’s just her greed being rubbed in other peoples faces. Once asked her for a charitable donation and got a flat no, wasn’t money just any unwanted gifted items she had for a raffle. Said she gets hundreds of messages asking for the same thing as her pointy toe is so popular

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The last couple of easters Rebecca has baked the mini egg cheesecake recipe from @tamingtwins, raved about it and credited it. This year she seems to have either tweaked the recipe so as not to credit @tamingtwins or has just disregarded the fact that she got the idea from her several years ago! Really annoys me when people amount such a following and then feel all high and mighty, shun off other peoples ideas/recipes and make out they’re their own.

Reactions: 7
Not sure she would need planning to take a wall down as that is essentially what she’s done. Plus her house was majorly extended and refurbed (think they only had four walls left up). She’s still a dick though!

Does Swoon Love not have her own thread? She’s bloody annoying so should have one. She was showing her holiday wardrobe the other day and did a Q&A. Someone asked her exercise she did. She said she did some exercise but wasn’t completely happy with her body atm. She then shows herself in swimsuits on holiday showing her very slim figure. Why say stuff like that? She’s an idiot!
I’m desperate for Swoon to have her own account, she gives us so much to talk about! Please can someone start one?

• Haha
Can we just take a minute to applaud Beggy for taking time out from curing cancer to plant bulbs last year? Seriously, no end to her talents 🙄 Is she trying to compete with Lidl Millen for gardener of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the weather was lovely and sunny in west Kent this weekend but it was not warm enough to merit a strappy summer dress. The woman is delusional!

I agree I'm not a million miles away away from where she is and tbh it was a bit chilly. Yes the sun was out but it wasn't strappy dress weather. Its the fake smile smile that gets me. Apparently she walks around TW with a face like a smacked arse so we know she's not a smiley person and it's plastered on, so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My in-laws live in TW & I’ve seen her IRL several times when we’ve been down to visit and she has indeed got a face like a smacked arse. All the “spreading happiness and smiling at strangers” is totally fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way she smiles manically into the camera, walking in the garden swishing the dress. How much of a narcissist do you have to be film that and put it online.

Her photos are so heavily filtered too that you can hardly make out where her nose is. Mind you, that chin in the flesh is a whopper, theirs a reason she never posts photos taken from the side 🤣

• Haha
If Begs produced actual content, rather than just bragging about what Mr D has bought through his dodgy expenses, one wouldn’t mind so much when she has to link everything. What mascara do you use Begs? Here’s a link! That wasn’t the question!

That loft room is so dull and boring. Couldn’t care less. Replica of the rest of the bland house.

That loft room is so dull and boring. Couldn’t care less. Replica of the rest of the bland house.
Completely agree. No personality or any original thought. I can’t wait for panelling to go out of fashion…. She will have to rebuild her house!!!

• Heart