The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not over seeing his chubby little love handles on that sunset boat trip last year 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back garden is looking somewhat cluttered, what with all that free tit! Less is more Beggy, less is more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Mr D got an inheritance after his dad died. She didn’t take long to spend it for him !! I don’t mind Swoon , her and her hubby are obviously wealthy but she’s still fairly down to earth. Becs can’t compete with her that’s for sure !!

Reactions: 5
I think Mr D got an inheritance after his dad died. She didn’t take long to spend it for him !! I don’t mind Swoon , her and her hubby are obviously wealthy but she’s still fairly down to earth. Becs can’t compete with her that’s for sure !!
Don’t forget they also got planning permission to build a bungalow on their plot. (The driveway refurb may have been in response to that).

I’m wondering if they have now sold the plot on to a developer.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many days a week she has a cleaner? One things for certain she doesn't clean that house herself. She wouldn't dirty her freshly manicured hands doing the dusting and cleaning.

Don’t forget they also got planning permission to build a bungalow on their plot. (The driveway refurb may have been in response to that).

I’m wondering if they have now sold the plot on to a developer.
Definitely not to a developer as it’s the right hand side of her garden. Begs wouldn’t share her drive to let someone live in her garden.

Oh I’ve got to disagree with you there. She’s so false! She was telling her followers the other day how to buy a chanel Bag! Ffs!!! I wish 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh I’ve got to disagree with you there. She’s so false! She was telling her followers the other day how to buy a chanel Bag! Ffs!!! I wish 😂
She was showing three white/ivory chanel bags that she has - who needs that many the same?!

Reactions: 3
The planning permission for the house in the garden is really odd. Why on earth would she want another house that close to her? Not to mention it would decrease the value of hers i would think. Also from the looks of it it's only got another year left on it so she best get a move on 😂

Definitely not to a developer as it’s the right hand side of her garden. Begs wouldn’t share her drive to let someone live in her garden.
They’ve divided up the driveway hence the new layout at the front. She won’t have to sully herself mixing with whoever moves into the bungalow when/if it gets built.

The planning permission for the house in the garden is really odd. Why on earth would she want another house that close to her? Not to mention it would decrease the value of hers i would think. Also from the looks of it it's only got another year left on it so she best get a move on 😂
As long as it’s started within three years they’re ok. She has also given up part of her back garden too. I think they must have been hard up when they applied!

Reactions: 3
Interesting. How have they divided it up? Thought it was a single driveway to her house.

Interesting. How have they divided it up? Thought it was a single driveway to her house.
Just had a look on map. Can see all the new landscaping at the front but nothing divided. The space to the right of the house is pretty small but wasn’t it for her Mother?

Reactions: 2

Just had a look on map. Can see all the new landscaping at the front but nothing divided. The space to the right of the house is pretty small but wasn’t it for her Mother?
Another walk in wardrobe??!! 😂

• Haha
All these hard workouts and PBs she’s always boasting about, does she ever actually do anything in that gym other than post pictures of her trainers? Bit like the skiing, we never actually see her doing anything. It’s just a bit like every other influencer scrabbling around for content. 🙄

Reactions: 7
All these hard workouts and PBs she’s always boasting about, does she ever actually do anything in that gym other than post pictures of her trainers? Bit like the skiing, we never actually see her doing anything. It’s just a bit like every other influencer scrabbling around for content. 🙄
No mention of what the ‘PBs’ are or for, neither!

• Haha
She does a story showing bowelbabe’s new book - lovely - then that is followed by a story of her dog promptly followed by a story showing her having a coffee in the garden with the caption “what a beautiful morning to be alive”!!!!!! FFS! How insensitive is that!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She does a story showing bowelbabe’s new book - lovely - then that is followed by a story of her dog promptly followed by a story showing her having a coffee in the garden with the caption “what a beautiful morning to be alive”!!!!!! FFS! How insensitive is that!!!
A lot of these instafloggers are the same arent they. They show one part story of something distressing the next posts are flog, flog, flog. They are truly insensitive people

Who? Swoon?

A lot of these instafloggers are the same arent they. They show one part story of something distressing the next posts are flog, flog, flog. They are truly insensitive people
I wish they’d feature these insta floggers on TV as a documentary

Still think that the winner there is oakhomeinteriors! To tag your outfit on the actual day of your mothers funeral is f’ing disgusting!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Will assume she puts the dogs in the boot and doesn’t have them illegally loose in the car!

Reactions: 1