The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought someone had died the way she was going on at first.....
Hands over what she patronisingly referred to a "little sideline"....
Er, so what!?

Well Love and Luxe is now under new ownership! She’s got so much on she can’t carry on with this amazing business. Yeh right!

Reactions: 1
She said two businesses, 3 Instagram accounts, kids, family etc etc. she’s a joker!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Well Love & Luxe didn’t last long did it? All the hassle of moving premises and she barely attends her bridal boutique. Too greedy in the first place trying to keep up with the Jones’

Reactions: 8
Insta is her best friend. She can be as smug/braggy all she wants and she has total control. In real life she can’t block/delete. In real life she would have to have morals and integrity and the ability to relate to people. In real life she would find it very difficult to have a proper job. She went to 15 schools and had a hard time. Nothing to do with her though 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yes but the dressing room is nearly finished and her transition to her mate Swoon love will be complete!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone need such a huge dressing room when the one before was already pretty big. It’s beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From reviewing the Local Planning Authorities website, her house is in a Conservation Area which would mean she should have planning permission for the current building work she is undertaking, and she hasn’t…I’ve checked the portal!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
From reviewing the Local Planning Authorities website, her house is in a Conservation Area which would mean she should have planning permission for the current building work she is undertaking, and she hasn’t…I’ve checked the portal!
Not sure she would need planning to take a wall down as that is essentially what she’s done. Plus her house was majorly extended and refurbed (think they only had four walls left up). She’s still a dick though!

Yes but the dressing room is nearly finished and her transition to her mate Swoon love will be complete!
Does Swoon Love not have her own thread? She’s bloody annoying so should have one. She was showing her holiday wardrobe the other day and did a Q&A. Someone asked her exercise she did. She said she did some exercise but wasn’t completely happy with her body atm. She then shows herself in swimsuits on holiday showing her very slim figure. Why say stuff like that? She’s an idiot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not sure she would need planning to take a wall down as that is essentially what she’s done. Plus her house was majorly extended and refurbed (think they only had four walls left up). She’s still a dick though!
But if she’s adding rooflights that would require planning permission. Permitted Development wouldn’t be an option

But if she’s adding rooflights that would require planning permission. Permitted Development wouldn’t be an option
Oh yes - think she did mention roof lights in the new attic bedroom. I wonder if they are putting the roof lights into the new part of the house and don’t need planning to do that? Not sure.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes - think she did mention roof lights in the new attic bedroom. I wonder if they are putting the roof lights into the new part of the house and don’t need planning to do that? Not sure.
I’ve crawled all over the planning history for her property and there’s no application including roof lights.

Shes talked about needing sign off from building control over fire retardant paint in the loft room so I doubt she’d over look planning permission

Reactions: 3
Just had the plaster tour. Roof lights don’t open so it’s a greenhouse. Ohhhhh she is not happy…..maybe get them fixed by December. Please let there be a heatwave a huge one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she had rooflights installed which won’t open? Expensive job to now make them openable? Still can’t get over the multi mirrored massive dressing room, which will feed her narcissism no end!!

Reactions: 4
The the roof lights were meant to open but were delivered incorrectly. Think the first lot were damaged so they just fitted the second lot as it must take a long time to get new ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh even if they do open it's still going to be like a greenhouse with the sun streaming down through them. On a hot day they won't exactly be letting cool air in will they!