The House Build #4 Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think a friend may have told her what a pretentious woman she is and that she is the laughing stock of Tunbridge Wells! Looking for sympathy and attention clearly with that statement!

What work is she having done to the house? A large extension?

Remember the portico? She harped on and on about needing one, and finally got it gifted years ago. It looks crap anyway - her front door was never a grand feature of that house where it is positioned. I’m moving to a house with a properly aligned portico - Becks would have portico envy 😂

This woman makes a living through being fake and swipe ups. I unfollowed ages ago. She is so up herself it’s disturbing to watch. I believe every word that friend said who came into tattle to spill the tea. They summed her personality up perfectly. She is a narcissist and a nasty one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think a friend may have told her what a pretentious woman she is and that she is the laughing stock of Tunbridge Wells! Looking for sympathy and attention clearly with that statement!

Remember the portico? She harped on and on about needing one, and finally got it gifted years ago. It looks crap anyway - her front door was never a grand feature of that house where it is positioned. I’m moving to a house with a properly aligned portico - Becks would have portico envy 😂

This woman makes a living through being fake and swipe ups. I unfollowed ages ago. She is so up herself it’s disturbing to watch. I believe every word that friend said who came into tattle to spill the tea. They summed her personality up perfectly. She is a narcissist and a nasty one at that.
There appears to be a positive correlation between those who had a ‘tough time at school (remember she’d been to 15 schools?! What??) and the intenseness of their insta! Almost like they now have the control and saying ‘look at me now losers!’. If you’re a twit, they’ll still think you’re a twit love!

So shocked that she’s in the Sunday Papers!? Then saying thank you to a random who asked her to be in the article. Tom Howley not mentioned yet TH saying glad they could help arrange it. Captain Obvious then gives a lesson on organising a pantry cupboard. Step 1 = empty cupboard!! Unfuckinreal! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Well I hope you're right about the friend telling her she's a laughing stock . I can imagine her swanning round the pantiles giving it large. Someone was on here once who saw her regularly and she said old HB always looks as miserable as sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Measure your cupboards and shelves and find jars and baskets that will fit them!’ Bahahahah 🤣🤣 Love it!! She’s taking the absolute piss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank u ☺. Ive just seen her post that they have lost someone very very close unexpectedly. Shes so upset she still manages to brag shes in todays telegraph. Woman has no shame.
Oh she was tagging companies in the same string of posts. No shame at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Absolute banging migraine? Anyone with a migraine would not be posting a false, filtered, styled, pre arranged insta shot! Ultimate bullshitter!

The root cause of her migraine could be those kitchen cupboards. There’s nothing louder than a bloody Tom Howley kitchen! The bangs are horrendous! There’s no soft close in that kitchen!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont follow her anymore but dip in and out now and again. I feel so sad for her having work done in her house just to extend her dressing room. The trials some poor people have to go through. 😠

• Haha
Anyone else find it completely distasteful and actually rather sickening that the day war breaks out in Europe she posted about the effing Instagram algorithm hiding her posts?!

And today harping on about how validating it is that "everyone is feeling the same"?

No love, most of us are feeling anxious and extremely sad about what's going on in the world right now. Not saying she needs to fill her feed or stories with posts about Ukraine but some kind of acknowledgement or at least holding off on these inane posts would have been nice! What a brain-dead moron she is.

"Have a super day and here is to posting more pretty pics and good old stories of the things we love" 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it completely distasteful and actually rather sickening that the day war breaks out in Europe she posted about the effing Instagram algorithm hiding her posts?!

And today harping on about how validating it is that "everyone is feeling the same"?

No love, most of us are feeling anxious and extremely sad about what's going on in the world right now. Not saying she needs to fill her feed or stories with posts about Ukraine but some kind of acknowledgement or at least holding off on these inane posts would have been nice! What a brain-dead moron she is.

"Have a super day and here is to posting more pretty pics and good old stories of the things we love" 🤬🤬🤬
Totally agree. She lives in a totally different world tbh.

Reactions: 5
She’s a total c***t. Don’t like the word and the only time I say it, is after watching her. Yep, totally different world. One where she has control. Doesn’t like and opinion? Blocks. She couldn’t do that at school hence her troubles at school. No doubt she was called out for being an hole!