The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After consistent spam of buildingthemushroom’s kitchen, to the point of wondering whether the whole refurb was literally the kitchen, we now have another room very much like Beggy’s chintz!! Frightening!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
After consistent spam of buildingthemushroom’s kitchen, to the point of wondering whether the whole refurb was literally the kitchen, we now have another room very much like Beggy’s chintz!! Frightening!
That room is awful and bland and she has defo took inspiration from boring Becs!

Reactions: 3
Now showing more very bland beige chintz a la Begs! Stop! Do not use her as a role model!!

Reactions: 4
Now showing more very bland beige chintz a la Begs! Stop! Do not use her as a role model!!
I’m quite surprised how beggy’s posting on her account seems to be very sporadic since the opening of luxe and love.

Reactions: 4
Is that the usual Santi hol where the kids always looked bored stiff? She looks more and more manic every day. Hormones or that false sense of insta fame?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Walking along, filming just yourself. ‘All of those who hated me at the 15 schools I went to, look at me now’. Nah, they still hate you Beggy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks deranged in those stories filming herself grinning into her phone. I read about "toxic positivity" the other day and it just sums her up. Right down to the fake, plastered on smile, constantly trying to portray that everything is perfect.

Reactions: 13
She looks deranged in those stories filming herself grinning into her phone. I read about "toxic positivity" the other day and it just sums her up. Right down to the fake, plastered on smile, constantly trying to portray that everything is perfect.
She must realise that those around her must be thinking ‘Look at that twit!!’. Her husband (bank account) must be mortified!

Reactions: 7
‘So you wait around the corner with my phone. I’ll walk up to you all surprised and be like ‘oh, hi 👋 ‘. Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Walking along, filming just yourself. ‘All of those who hated me at the 15 schools I went to, look at me now’. Nah, they still hate you Beggy!
Just thinking and trying to be like Swoon Love no competition although she is worse than Beggy right now 🙄

So the purpose of filming herself walking along was what exactly? To show her followers how fabulous she is? She obviously felt she looked so amazing she needed to share it with everyone. 🙄🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just thinking and trying to be like Swoon Love no competition although she is worse than Beggy right now 🙄
Agree with swoon love ... the amount of money she spends on clothes is insane!! She must be loaded - good luck to them if they have worked hard etc ... but this ‘funny warm’ Yorkshire lass has gone from doing Anneka Rice style videos hunting down a River Island denim jacket to flaunting Chanel Bags ...
I can’t believe her recent admission on her holiday Q&A she has two evening dates nights & one lunch date a week without the children on holiday they book a nanny. #anotherworld
& nasty me can’t stop laughing at the husband’s syrup 🤣
Is there a thread for Swoon Love??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with swoon love ... the amount of money she spends on clothes is insane!! She must be loaded - good luck to them if they have worked hard etc ... but this ‘funny warm’ Yorkshire lass has gone from doing Anneka Rice style videos hunting down a River Island denim jacket to flaunting Chanel Bags ...
I can’t believe her recent admission on her holiday Q&A she has two evening dates nights & one lunch date a week without the children on holiday they book a nanny. #anotherworld
& nasty me can’t stop laughing at the husband’s syrup 🤣
Is there a thread for Swoon Love??
They book a nanny for the children?!!!!!! 😳😳 I must have missed this! Surely at their age they are self sufficient?! Or for the date nights on holiday?! WTF! She really is crackers!

They book a nanny for the children?!!!!!! 😳😳 I must have missed this! Surely at their age they are self sufficient?! Or for the date nights on holiday?! WTF! She really is crackers!
I was talking about the other influencer ‘Swoon Love’ re the nanny

Reactions: 1
Ohhhhh sorry my bad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Am now following!!!
👍🏻
her and Becks are apparently sisters from another mother (becks words) but are now head to head in rival loungewear businesses.
have you spotted Rob’s syrup (toupee) from Emma (swoonlove’s) post from the 21st ofJuly 🤣 shave it off man!!

• Haha
👍🏻
her and Becks are apparently sisters from another mother (becks words) but are now head to head in rival loungewear businesses.
have you spotted Rob’s syrup (toupee) from Emma (swoonlove’s) post from the 21st ofJuly 🤣 shave it off man!!
It's awful isn't it. 😂 She appears to be miles more glam than beggy and her pointy toe. She's how beggy sees herself, the reality is beggys filtered to within an inch of her life.

• Haha
Not wearing her own dresses on holiday then ? Wouldn’t be seen dead in that cheap tate😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.