The House Build #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is everything that is grotesque about insta. She is so money driven she can’t see beyond the end of her enormous chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This woman is everything that is grotesque about insta. She is so money driven she can’t see beyond the end of her enormous chin.
The irony is that she quotes positivity, being nice and kind blah blah blah yet everything about her, the personality and the begging is just vile and is the reason people have turned on her. She doesn’t look close enough at her actions to connect the dots.
Trouble is she’s ugly inside and out (that chin 🤣)

Reactions: 4
People like that never change. She will never admit how disgusting her behaviour is. She’s way too far in. Deluded. She’s convinced everyone is jealous of her. I can’t possibly think of one thing I’d want of hers. Nah, nothing!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Truly I have never seen in anyone else (maybe save for Meghan Markle), such massive ego and narcissistic personality! It blows me away!!🧨💥 And the nonstop aff/AD link of every possible material thing she possesses.😲

Reactions: 8
So our Becks is suffering mum guilt as she sent her by the sounds of things still unwell daughter back to school because she HAS to go to work, yet she then adds that her daughter was off school on Monday but she still went to a very tiring boot camp session and the cinema last night. I get kids get sick and need to be home and some of us still have to go to work and it’s a struggle (I’ve been there) but how can she have a sick child at home and go to a bloody exercise class and the cinema.?!? Maybe it’s just me but I’d sack that and be at home
Poor Becks her week hasn’t gone to plan, well actually love it has as by the sounds of things you’ve still had time to do an exercise class and see a movie.!

Reactions: 7
Yeah cos gym and cinema is a crucial part to the day, she’s got her priorities wrong. I get some things can’t be cancelled but seriously?!?
Trying to sound relatable by bringing up kim guilt knowing so many suffer from it. She doesn’t need to!

Reactions: 5
Wow! Seriously?? My heart bleeds that she’s got mum guilt, yet she still managed an hour bootcamp and made it to the cinema, despite her Monday not going to plan with an ill child at home - why even story that? Does she actually expect sympathy?

Reactions: 6
Wow! Seriously?? My heart bleeds that she’s got mum guilt, yet she still managed an hour bootcamp and made it to the cinema, despite her Monday not going to plan with an ill child at home - why even story that? Does she actually expect sympathy?
I didn’t think she could get anymore ridiculous until I see her stories earlier. I think she wants to come across as so relatable, she has no idea of the juggling. My other half works offshore I have no family near to me to help, my daughter has training four nights a week, matches Saturday and sundays, chuck in my job, a sick parent and another child sometimes I’m surprised I even manage to squeeze in sleep or walk the dog.!
Also what happened to the very expensive exercise machine she had gifted, surely if she fancied a work out yesterday she could’ve hopped on that for an hour and been at home
Selfish and so vacuous

Reactions: 6
She’s sent her child to school unwell? Let’s hope her daughter doesn’t pass her germs on to anyone with vulnerable health problems. Ignorant, selfish woman

Reactions: 9
That’s why I smirk when she constantly shows photos of her kids & Mr D with quotes like “My Life or My Loves or My Everything”, coz in my mind she’s trying to convince herself not anyone. When push comes to shove she ultimately abandons them for her self-interest. And if she really needs to work, why not hire a sitter for a couple of hours to look at her girl - it’s not as if she can’t afford it!😠
Also what happened to the very expensive exercise machine she had gifted, surely if she fancied a work out yesterday she could’ve hopped on that for an hour and been at home
Selfish and so vacuous
I think Pelaton just lend it to her to try for a while & as an ad to her followers. I don’t think they gifted it to her - too expensive and she’s not that well-known.

Her story today made me mad too. Who goes to boot camp and the cinema with a child off sick? Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness, this is so embarrassing. 🙈
Should be ashamed of herself. She’s also an embarrassment to her family by requesting those things to be given to her. She’s such a taker - and that’s not a positive attribute at all.

What a load of rubbish she’s written today, and I’d like to ask whether her statement about not keeping clothes for best also applies to all of those Daniel Wellington watches she was given?? Where are they all? None of her followers ever get to see them. Such bad promotion on behalf of brands. That’s right, she only wears them if she’s paid and gifted. Shows her true colours. Everything about this account is so distasteful.

Attachments

Last edited:
Should be ashamed of herself. She’s also an embarrassment to her family by requesting those things to be given to her. She’s such a taker - and that’s not a positive attribute at all.

What a load of rubbish she’s written today, and I’d like to ask whether her statement about not keeping clothes for best also applies to all of those Daniel Wellington watches she was given?? Where are they all? None of her followers ever get to see them. Such bad promotion on behalf of brands. That’s right, she only wears them if she’s paid and gifted. Shows her true colours. Everything about this account is so distasteful.
She’s so bleeping ugly too. Head full of hay, and a smirk that’s infuriating! 😡

• Haha
What happened to her mate Tiff from (buildingthemushroom hair oil (tiffanyjaneoil). I thought Tiff had gifted THB some to try? Apparently it is amazing for the hair making it sleek and shiny. Clearly the product has limitations or is not as good as it claims. It was very expensive too at £78 per bottle!

• Haha
She’s sent her child to school unwell? Let’s hope her daughter doesn’t pass her germs on to anyone with vulnerable health problems. Ignorant, selfish woman
Omg no. I’m always complaining about irresponsible parents dumping their kids on the school because they don’t have time to be a parent to a poorly child!

That’s why I smirk when she constantly shows photos of her kids & Mr D with quotes like “My Life or My Loves or My Everything”, coz in my mind she’s trying to convince herself not anyone. When push comes to shove she ultimately abandons them for her self-interest. And if she really needs to work, why not hire a sitter for a couple of hours to look at her girl - it’s not as if she can’t afford it!😠

I think Pelaton just lend it to her to try for a while & as an ad to her followers. I don’t think they gifted it to her - too expensive and she’s not that well-known.
Priorities and all that. She works for herself. She could surely take a day off and care for her child. Surely the luxury of working for yourself is flexibility?!

Omg no. I’m always complaining about irresponsible parents dumping their kids on the school because they don’t have time to be a parent to a poorly child!

Priorities and all that. She works for herself. She could surely take a day off and care for her child. Surely the luxury of working for yourself is flexibility?!
She’s a bellend

feel sorry for her poor children having a narcissistic mother

She’s had a hard paper round thats for sure!!!
Beauty is from within but she ugly inside and out.

What happened to her mate Tiff from (buildingthemushroom hair oil (tiffanyjaneoil). I thought Tiff had gifted THB some to try? Apparently it is amazing for the hair making it sleek and shiny. Clearly the product has limitations or is not as good as it claims. It was very expensive too at £78 per bottle!
The cost of that hair oil is extortionate....

She’s had a hard paper round thats for sure!!!
Beauty is from within but she ugly inside and out.

The cost of that hair oil is extortionate....
Exactly. I’d probably think differently about her if she was actually a decent human being, but I just see pure ugliness when I see her. From her pointy witchy chin to her frazzled hair. She’s not a healthy or positive role model by any means, and sadly she will never change either because she blames everyone else - sees them as beneath her, and cannot see fault in herself.

We’re just pond scum remember 😉 that’s right, Rebecca Doyle thinks normal, hard-working families are pond scum 👍🏽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.