The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those check cushions !!!! So many DMs.... they need to go in the bin.... 🤮
So many DMs....that’s why she’s still trying to flog them! It’s a dead horse hun...donate them to your nearest animal shelter, heaven knows you’ll still survive and have a roof over your head by not making £20 or whatever it was she was asking for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am utterly mortified at her filming her puppy chewing a live cable instead of immediately stopping him.

I have dm’d her to ask as a concerned pet owner why her priority was a video for Instagram over the welfare of her dog!!

I am utterly mortified at her filming her puppy chewing a live cable instead of immediately stopping him.

I have dm’d her to ask as a concerned pet owner

I have dm’d her to ask as a concerned pet owner why her priority was a video for Instagram over the welfare of her dog!!
Blocked

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And now free paint from the usual ! How can she even keep a straight face. No spend October - no problem when you get it all gifted for FREE - twit

Reactions: 11
No spend October? 😂. More like spend more than ever October. Three hour drive and £30 for the fireplace 🤔

Reactions: 14
No spend October? 😂. More like spend more than ever October. Three hour drive and £30 for the fireplace 🤔
That made me laugh saying about how she can't buy all the bits she needs just yet cos it's no spend October. What did she buy the fireplace with then? Chocolate buttons?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it very strange The White Company uses her ? She’s not a customer ( unless it’s a free gift)

She’s desperate for free sofas but no one is gifting ! Those are gross

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her stories today about the memory trunks? She has one the kids have one each, but....... in her words...... “joe doesn’t have one cos let’s face it his memories before me don’t matter”
What a truly awful thing to say. He had a childhood and a life before her.
What a witch!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just came on here to say the exact same thing! She is so up herself it’s unreal! And now painting the wall and skirting black? Why not stick some mdf to the back of the fireplace so she didn’t have to paint the wall and paint that instead?!
Has anyone seen her stories today about the memory trunks? She has one the kids have one each, but....... in her words...... “joe doesn’t have one cos let’s face it his memories before me don’t matter”
What a truly awful thing to say. He had a childhood and a life before her.
What a witch!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why the fireplace full stop? No spend October crashed and burned?!
Just came on here to say the exact same thing! She is so up herself it’s unreal! And now painting the wall and skirting black? Why not stick some mdf to the back of the fireplace so she didn’t have to paint the wall and paint that instead?!

Reactions: 3
"The thing I love about riverford..." shes never mentioned it before and will never mention again 😂

Did I really hear right?
“Joe doesn’t have a memory box, he doesn’t need to remember before he met me!”
😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.