The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt you'll be whining AGAIN about bullying and harassment and how you're close to a breakdown blah blah blah 🙄 but this 👆🏼 absolute beggy brass neck is why you are loathed Charlotte.

Reactions: 5
Promoting no spend October then encouraging other people to spend. The hint to her hubby this morning to but her a £150 advent calendar, surely if it’s no spend it’s as a family.?
I can’t even comment on the shark hoover being sold as I’ll get more angry. That absolute Gaul of the woman.!
I’m sure the bullying post will materialise very soon, it’s not bullying it’s calling you ‘influencers’ out on your bullshit

Reactions: 11
I don’t see how she thinks it’s ok to take her brand new puppy out to pArks/woods etc.. he should not be out at all yet! Your supposed to wait 2 weeks after them having their 14 week injections before taking them to those places.. and he is only just 13 weeks old!! F***ing woman!! Hate how people just want to show their dogs off and don’t even think about the consequences! He could get really sick!

Reactions: 4
Noticed she has over 120k followers yet only gets 2k likes on a post. Either she has bought followers or what she posts is a load of tit not worth liking.

Reactions: 3
I don’t see how she thinks it’s ok to take her brand new puppy out to pArks/woods etc.. he should not be out at all yet! Your supposed to wait 2 weeks after them having their 14 week injections before taking them to those places.. and he is only just 13 weeks old!! F***ing woman!! Hate how people just want to show their dogs off and don’t even think about the consequences! He could get really sick!
My pup is only 11 weeks old and he goes out too. He has been given the lepto 4 injections and has had 2 so far 3rd this Friday and my vet was the one who advised us to take him out as long as we keep him away from water.

Reactions: 1
Reported to shark and ASA. Can’t believe she would be dispicable. Wonder why she didn’t just gift the extra one to her bestie Sian.

Reactions: 6
Shocking behaviour. I try not to be so disliking on here but this takes the biscuit! I am a single Mum who would love a new vacuum!!
P.S If I were Charlotte and an interior designer I would have got rid of that island by now, that shelf is so dated!

Reactions: 8
If the house was sold then why would she be redecorating her daughters bedroom (again)

And as for asking for freebies, lets face it, the room will be done up in her standard style with perhaps some accents of colour to kid herself it's all for her daughter. And decorated with stuff from Neptune/Homesense/Dunelm.
Neptune - she wishes!!

Shocking behaviour. I try not to be so disliking on here but this takes the biscuit! I am a single Mum who would love a new vacuum!!
P.S If I were Charlotte and an interior designer I would have got rid of that island by now, that shelf is so dated!
She’s not an interior designer. In her head she is. Not a qualification to show for herself

Did Shark reply to you??

E0C1BBD2-64F3-47AF-9FA3-AAB4E8B82DD4.png

The White Company blatant hint 👋🏼

Doesn’t buy one BUT hints for one, puts up an #aff link and a swipe up?!
🙄
#Shameless

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Latest post on feed - She’s still maintaining that she ‘bought’ #gifted her first house when she was 18 🙄

Why would she have received 2?? Surely you just send one back?
probable meant to give the other to one of her followers as a gift but she didn’t bother she sold it instead, greedy Charlotte

the island shelf is like a car spoiler lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wondering wether she donated the money to charity after selling her free gift !!!
Now this kind of thing boils my piss! most people would offer there mother or relative the additional item. Nope, not Charlotte! She wants to make money! Do somthing good with the money Charlotte it’s disgraceful and dishonest after a company asks you to review

Reactions: 7
probable meant to give the other to one of her followers as a gift but she didn’t bother she sold it instead, greedy Charlotte

the island shelf is like a car spoiler lol 😂

That island shelf is my least favourite thing - EVER.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.