The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the wallpaper she chose for her daughter‘s bedroom. Tackytastic. The bedroom was a tad too pink before, but at least the colour scheme seemed soothing. Now it looks terribly busy and not conducive to a good night’s rest, which is what every little kid needs growing up.

This time of the year every single influencer on my feed is trying to promote some kind of posh, overpriced advent calendars for grown up women. The one from Liberty costs more than 200 quid. Charlotte is obsessed with all things neutral so obvs would go for the White Company, but the others influencers (some with less followers) have been gifted theirs. I wonder how come Charlotte haven’t received one yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate the wallpaper she chose for her daughter‘s bedroom. Tackytastic. The bedroom was a tad too pink before, but at least the colour scheme seemed soothing. Now it looks terribly busy and not conducive to a good night’s rest, which is what every little kid needs growing up.

This time of the year every single influencer on my feed is trying to promote some kind of posh, overpriced advent calendars for grown up women. The one from Liberty costs more than 200 quid. Charlotte is obsessed with all things neutral so obvs would go for the White Company, but the others influencers (some with less followers) have been gifted theirs. I wonder how come Charlotte haven’t received one yet?
I thought that. Bet she is very pissed off tagging them and begging for one.

Reactions: 3
I like the paper, but it doesn’t go in the room or how she has done it. It’s too modern for her. She’s more classic.

Reactions: 2
oh god her minions will buy this tat won't they - do they can own a bit of her world. Same as her 'sell-out' Xmas wreath workshops - they are all just desperate to get inside her home.
i’m glad the word home was on the end of that sentence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No spend October, yet goes pottery painting. I guess it doesn't count if your hubby is paying 😂

Reactions: 8
Early morning Affiliate links not marked AD or even ‘af’ she sometimes does! Who’s reported someone to ASA before?

She really thinks she’s something special. That blazer is hideous ! Your not part of the Chelsea set dear ! Not another dress up Sunday for a dog walk PLEASE

Why do these people think they can get away with this !?
The Chelsea set wouldn’t be seen dead in what she’s wearing 🤢

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:

Charlotte, despite the begging, no White Conpany calendar for you. Your carpets are vile and need replacing too!

Reactions: 10
She’s still trying to flog them cushions 😂😂 maybe it’s me but why not paint the rest of the room.? She’s changed the wallpaper but not painted anywhere else

Is she trying to get that dog electrocuted? Teach him not to chew the Hoover wire whilst it's on instead of filming it!!!

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to get that dog electrocuted? Teach him not to chew the Hoover wire whilst it's on instead of filming it!!!
That’s ridiculous! He’s actually going to kill himself on camera ! What moron films that ? She’s not right in the head.

I was absolutely gobsmacked she didn't stop the puppy from chewing the vacuum wire , why oh why would she not put her bl***y phone down and stop the dog 😱🙈😱 I'm so shocked

She really needs to stop that puppy. He needs some boundaries. I didn’t mind the blazer, not really my taste. The cushions aren’t my thing either, I’d probably just give them to a charity shop, they aren’t really something an interior designer would have...
not keen on the spotty wallpaper either, but it’s her home, I can see why she’s not getting new carpet though, the puppy will be pulling them up if she’s encouraging him to play like that (vacuum...).

I don't get all the F&B paint stuff, if your trying to save money why don't you just go the B&Q! Also, the other day when her little girl was 'helping' she was in nice clothes and there was no covering of the carpet/furniture. There is no way I'd give my little one a brush and paint like that!

I don't get all the F&B paint stuff, if your trying to save money why don't you just go the B&Q! Also, the other day when her little girl was 'helping' she was in nice clothes and there was no covering of the carpet/furniture. There is no way I'd give my little one a brush and paint like that!
I don’t think it’s just about saving money, very few interior designers use farrow and ball, the quality is rubbish little greene and zoffany are much better. I assume she’s using the washable one with dogs and children so she’s not even getting the “depth” of f&b.

Reactions: 7
Nothing in that house gets renovated unless it’s a collab with a company.. kitchen floors desperately needs changing ... kitchen units are dated .. work tops ( black marble) like the units are not to her style .. her old single glazed windows could easily be double glazed and keep within the Georgian style she likes ... her kitchen island area with that god awful shelf . The garden area she did up few years ago could have easily be featured on her account more over the summer if she bothered with the up keep of it looking nice 🤷🏼‍♀️ bugs me her house and business account could have more potential 😂 even the caravan she spent a lot of money on could be featured more and used

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.