The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something obvious? Why would you buy empty, used, non reusable Jo Malone perfume bottles?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the idea is probably to use them for decorative purposes and for those essential 🙄 photos for the “gram” without the expense of buying them new
It’s all about image with these people. Don’t wear the perfume, don’t know what it smells like but it will look good 🤦‍♀️ Sad really

Reactions: 1
oh god her minions will buy this tat won't they - do they can own a bit of her world. Same as her 'sell-out' Xmas wreath workshops - they are all just desperate to get inside her home.

Reactions: 3
oh god her minions will buy this tat won't they - do they can own a bit of her world. Same as her 'sell-out' Xmas wreath workshops - they are all just desperate to get inside her home.
I have a friend who paid to go to one of Chavlottes workshops. I was astounded as her house is gorgeous without needing ‘tips’ from Chav. I told said friend a few home truths about Chavlotte and she didn’t go again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't be the only one thats always wanted to go and see it up close?! Haha

Reactions: 5
Forget the hideous orange cushions

🚨Begging Alert🚨

The ‘oh I’m going to redo my daughters room soon’ ( cough hint cough hint)

And what has arrived a week later !!!!! Free prints ! And FREE wallpaper 🤣

Doing no spent October but that doesn’t matter when your a Beggy twit as you can get it for FREE!

And swipe ups for the £150 White Company advent calendar ! 🖕🏼

Charlotte you are embarrassing yourself.

P.s you should label as AD not just gift. You have been paid in product to advertise the brand you begged off!

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but she needs to concentrate on spending money on new carpets as they are absolutely disgusting. They are brown round the edges. And that kitchen floor is vile.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.