The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those orange cushions were from next and I swear originally about £12 each. So she's crazy thinking she'll get £40 for them!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
No spend october must be super hard for her. At least all the gifted items will ease her pain!!!

Reactions: 3
Actually, this must be old as it states available from September get it early?

This your first post??
Yes my first post . I saw her advert on Facebook market place 3 days ago & screen shot it as it made me so angry . I realised it was an older advert but just wanted to put it out there

Reactions: 8
Those orange cushions were from next and I swear originally about £12 each. So she's crazy thinking she'll get £40 for them!
She’s charging £10 per cushion - 1p for the actual value of the cushion (and that’s being generous) and £9.99 for the privilege of owning something of hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pure greed, she could have donated the hoover to a family, charity or anyone in need... disgusting

Reactions: 11
Yes my first post . I saw her advert on Facebook market place 3 days ago & screen shot it as it made me so angry . I realised it was an older advert but just wanted to put it out there
Shame there is not a way of shark company knowing this and stop sending her stuff, there are so many people out there who have nothing and would of helped so much but no it always goes to the greedy ones

Reactions: 7
Shame there is not a way of shark company knowing this and stop sending her stuff, there are so many people out there who have nothing and would of helped so much but no it always goes to the greedy ones
There is a way - email Shark. May not serve any purpose but at least it’s out there.

Reactions: 5
I’m happy to tweet them

Reactions: 7
E3A4D44B-6759-4675-B5C5-75EC42287629.png 11E1F764-85CB-4FCC-81FC-56F4E762C1D5.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.