The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's as boring as her decor, she's the beige version of Mrs H and her grey!

Reactions: 1
She’s de-cluttering and selling stuff aka cheating on the no spend October because she’ll only spend the money she made selling old stuff.

I really feel for those kids, they can’t have anything for 5 minutes before she’s chucking it away because it doesn’t match her home.

Reactions: 5
She’s doing up her daughters room in the next few months? Staying put for now then. Did think it was silly selling what is more than a perfectly suitable family home. I think she worries her content will dry up tbh...

Yes clearly redecorating what is a perfectly good girls bedroom just for the sake of content. Why these home decorating bloggers can’t just offer their services for free to a worthwhile cause is beyond me, I follow some US home interior accounts and once they’ve done up their homes they makeover places like playrooms in children’s hospitals, waiting rooms in hospices, spaces in refugees for women fleeing DV etc etc.

Reactions: 7
Yes clearly redecorating what is a perfectly good girls bedroom just for the sake of content. Why these home decorating bloggers can’t just offer their services for free to a worthwhile cause is beyond me, I follow some US home interior accounts and once they’ve done up their homes they makeover places like playrooms in children’s hospitals, waiting rooms in hospices, spaces in refugees for women fleeing DV etc etc.
She’s done that room twice since I’ve followed her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Literally
They can’t get out much can they😂
Can tell they’ve only previously had that pug. Who probably can’t even be walked for more than 10 mins a day.

Good luck with lab life 🤣 our lab is 10 months and needs 3 x 40 min walks a day to even slightly tire her out. There’s no wearing your best next clobber for that!

Literally

Can tell they’ve only previously had that pug. Who probably can’t even be walked for more than 10 mins a day.

Good luck with lab life 🤣 our lab is 10 months and needs 3 x 40 min walks a day to even slightly tire her out. There’s no wearing your best next clobber for that!
I follow max.and.murph on insta max is a gsd around 2 and he’s just got Murphy the puppy who is a retriever he’s came home today to his wall all chewed by Murphy 🙈🙈 could you imagine if her one done that 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her house has maybe sold. She posted a boomerang story the other week. Cheering with champers saying she just got the best news ever. I think it was the day she took the new dog (who hadn't had his 2nd injections) out for lunch with her school mum friends

Her house has maybe sold. She posted a boomerang story the other week. Cheering with champers saying she just got the best news ever. I think it was the day she took the new dog (who hadn't had his 2nd injections) out for lunch with her school mum friends
I thought this also, and the fact that she’s doing so much clearing out

House says no longer on the market and she has been begging for freebies for her daughters room she is going to be doing again in this house.

My children are really attached to their toys and possessions and although you have to keep the clutter under control she seems to go through their playroom and bedrooms with a bin bag every month or so. Seems a bit mean :(

Reactions: 4
If the house was sold then why would she be redecorating her daughters bedroom (again)

And as for asking for freebies, lets face it, the room will be done up in her standard style with perhaps some accents of colour to kid herself it's all for her daughter. And decorated with stuff from Neptune/Homesense/Dunelm.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry what? I literally watched her story in which she described having those tatty orange cushions for 3-4years and how they are past it and she needs new ones and now she’s selling them for £40?!? No spend October is clearly taking its toll. How embarrassing.
C2258BD5-4047-4AD3-874A-FF9F3F97E196.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.