The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe her boy's birthday present is a bedroom make over...I am certain it won't be full on superheroes or similar like kids his age would love either. How naff!

Reactions: 7
Clearly more of a present for her, just so that she can get new content for her social media and to get free furnishings. I doubt her son will even care, and it definitely isn’t what he would ask for as a birthday present.

Reactions: 4
My 5 year old wants new toys not a bedroom makeover. It’s utterly ridiculous. She’s doing it because she knows she’ll get loads of free stuff. Money grabbing pig face.

Reactions: 3
My 5 year old wants new toys not a bedroom makeover. It’s utterly ridiculous. She’s doing it because she knows she’ll get loads of free stuff. Money grabbing pig face.
That’s a bit harsh 😂 do you know her personally? I doubt that’s his only present, I’m sure he’ll get other gifts - I don’t see any negative in giving your son a lovely new room. I’d honestly give my kids everything if I could!

Reactions: 3
That’s a bit harsh 😂 do you know her personally? I doubt that’s his only present, I’m sure he’ll get other gifts - I don’t see any negative in giving your son a lovely new room. I’d honestly give my kids everything if I could!
I agree. My son would love a new bedroom but we aren’t in the position to be able to redecorate at the moment. Saying ‘poor children’ to someone who’s going to probably a lot more time and effort than popping in to Toys R Us seems a bit unfair plus I’m sure he will end up with loads of toys anyway. She’s one of the few I actually really like on Instagram, she always takes the time to reply and seems genuine unlike others

Reactions: 2
See I have to disagree. Maybe two years ago she bought him a ride along car for Christmas and that was it. Her daughter had a pile of gifts but he didn’t. Then again he’s always sat in front of the tv or an iPad.

You want to decorate his bedroom then go ahead. It’s what you do as a hobby and a job now. Just don’t put it under the guise that it’s for him. Let’s be honest his room is beautiful as it is already. It doesn’t actually need redoing. She’s doing it because she wants to no one else.

Reactions: 5
No I don’t know her, but decorating a bedroom isn’t a present for a 5 year old.

How she manages to put on so much weight is beyond me. Think it was a stone over Christmas and then 11lbs whilst away for a week. Not a heathy lifestyle at all and she will always yo-yo which is so bad for your body! She needs to learn portion control or some self control else she will do this until she can’t shift it again.

She does seem to go through a binge/restrict cycle. Not ideal for long term weight management.

She’s just admitted that she gained 1 stone at Xmas then another 11lb on holiday but let’s not forget the launch party and then celebratory dinner out...but don’t forget guys she lost 6st....🙄 she’s a terrible yo yo dieter and has no will power-

She’s just admitted that she gained 1 stone at Xmas then another 11lb on holiday but let’s not forget the launch party and then celebratory dinner out...but don’t forget guys she lost 6st....🙄 she’s a terrible yo yo dieter and has no will power-
sounds like me 🙈

She lost 6 stone?? I didn’t realise this, that is actually really impressive I get to 1 stone and I just can’t lose anymore lol. This thread was quite funny until it got personal though I think it’s a bit harsh commenting on her diet and lifestyle. Basically body shaming and with so much in the media about mental health and online bullying it makes me feel a little uncomfortable so I’ll sit this one out.

Reactions: 7
It’s hardly harsh when shes posted it and is honest about it and puts it out there on social media- she didn’t have to say she’s gained weight- you’d never of known had she not said. She’s also admitted she is a yo yo dieter- aren’t we all?! Hardly fair to say we can’t comment on when’s she’s the one talking about it and admitted she needs to get back on plan. Yes you do if you want to loose the 2st you’ve just said you put on. To me that is yo yo dieting is it not?

Reactions: 1
The funny thing is her slimming world friend (who I really admire) also put on 11lbs on the holiday. What a coincidence!!

I think 'friend' is pushing it though. It's obvious Charlotte sucks up to Laura because in Charlottes eyes she must see Laura as more successful and someone that Charlotte aspires to be. She even tries to talk like Laura ffs. Laura clearly is successful and has money but if she thought of Charlotte as a friend rather than a fangirl she would've invited Charlotte to her daughters christening last week.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.