The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt the kids will be going as it's term time?

I don't know why she had to photoshop her pictures post weight loss, it was an amazing achievement anyway and obvious from her before and after pictures that she had lost weight so why exagerate it? Now I'm starting to think the weight loss overall was less than the 6 stone that she's said it was purely because of the photoshopping.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s temporarily deleted her account for a while. I do it all the time (usually when I’ve had a drink).
When she comes back, that photo will have probably mysteriously disappeared from her feed.

This is exactly what I was going to say, probably gone dark for a while to clean up her feed and remove the photoshopped pic.

If they’re off to a caravan, then they’ll all just get pissed as farts while the kids are in bed. Fingers crossed there isn’t an emergency through the night, because the nick of them last time would suggest no one was sober enough to deal with the kids!

Reactions: 1
Just having a little catch up on all the house/interior Instagrams I follow and I noticed that Charlotte from The House That Made Me has disappeared!!

Can anyone confirm and if so know why she has deleted her acc?

She has her own thread, others were discussing it yesterday.

Her business account is still up though. It says she’s signed off whilst she spends time with her lovely family. I bet she comes back with the photo missing.....

Also her ‘job’ is insta. She gets loads of freebies which to be fair she always labels as an ad. She got them because of such high followers. Her business account is 13k she won’t be getting any from that.

Surprised that she went to to Egypt though. She never struck me as anyone that cultured. Especially considering she didn't even know what Shrove Tuesday was despite being born and raised in the UK.

Although she probably just stayed in a resort full of fellow brits and didn't venture out on any excursions.

Surprised that she went to to Egypt though. She never struck me as anyone that cultured. Especially considering she didn't even know what Shrove Tuesday was despite being born and raised in the UK.

Although she probably just stayed in a resort full of fellow brits and didn't venture out on any excursions.
Egypt isn’t cultured when you go to an all inclusive resort for a week! 🤣 you could be in Manchester if you had the sun! It’s only cultural when you visit the landmarks and it seems she just went for the sun! We love it for that reason x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for the radio silence guysssssssss - eurgh her voice her face I can’t stand her And she hates her own children. Spesh the boy

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the radio silence guysssssssss - eurgh her voice her face I can’t stand her And she hates her own children. Spesh the boy
I always find it weird when IGers apologise for not posting. As though they imagine everyone’s hanging on their every word.

• Haha
I always find it weird when IGers apologise for not posting. As though they imagine everyone’s hanging on their every word.

Because their that wrapped up in themselves that they think every fucker else is .

She looks like Miss Piggy.

Sorry, that’s actually an insult to all pigs all over the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.