The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a hint of green apparently.

I don't understand how she has the followers she does. Surely she must've bought followers?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she did buy them. It took her a long long time to hit 100k her followers grew organically not like Mrs Hinch where it went up by 10k all the time.

I don’t think she did buy them. It took her a long long time to hit 100k her followers grew organically not like Mrs Hinch where it went up by 10k all the time.
To be fair mrs hinch was a bit of a phenomenon she was on tv and in newspapers and everyone was talking about her she was getting mentions in stories every day for ages from what I could see so can see how she’d be getting 10k followers a day

I’ve heard lots of people say she’s not a nice person so have never followed her, quick look though and her house is nice enough but can’t understsnd the huge no’s of followers
I’d imagine bought, esp when you see the amount of likes per photo

Hi new here but had to comment was watching this one's insta today and she had to Google what pancake Tues was as she never heard of it before! Later in her stories she makes pancakes for her kids as they never had them before there like 4 & 7 wtf? Seriously?

Kids didn’t go on holiday last year but she managed Bali or somewhere with the husband and Cuba with her friend.

This is what annoys me, if your kids aren’t getting a holiday but your getting 2. Somethings isn’t right.

Reactions: 5
Kids didn’t go on holiday last year but she managed Bali or somewhere with the husband and Cuba with her friend.

This is what annoys me, if your kids aren’t getting a holiday but your getting 2. Somethings isn’t right.
Im all for having a break but balance it out with family adventure time. I found her story weird about being broody but then also she’s forever saying how much she isn’t maternal ?

I had to unfollow her a good while ago, shes stuck up and her voice annoys the hell out of me. I always got the impression she could never be bothered with her children and seen them as an inconvenience. Funniest thing i ever seen on her page was the pic of her standing in the kitchen showing off her weight loss and she had photoshopped it as the cupboard doors were wonky! ?

Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow her a good while ago, shes stuck up and her voice annoys the hell out of me. I always got the impression she could never be bothered with her children and seen them as an inconvenience. Funniest thing i ever seen on her page was the pic of her standing in the kitchen showing off her weight loss and she had photoshopped it as the cupboard doors were wonky! ?
Oh my god! She did! I never noticed that but I’ve just gone to look and they’re curved in. ???

Im all for having a break but balance it out with family adventure time. I found her story weird about being broody but then also she’s forever saying how much she isn’t maternal ?
I thought that too, I think she was just saying she was broody for the sake of it. She doesn't seem too interested in her children - might explain why her husband has had a vasectomy.

And if I had a penny for every times she ends an insta story with 'so yeah....'

She's bloody boring. I had to unfollow her. It was like grey, beige paint drying watching her vlogs?????

They are going on holiday again this week. (I follow her friend sians slimming world page). I wonder if the kids are going?

That photoshop fail is shocking! I really admired her weight loss but now she’s photoshopping herself it has made me dislike her even more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.