The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that tree ! That can’t be that long ago but looks like something out the 90’s 🤮🤮 clearly no idea before The White Company gifted her a tree and decs
I remember charlottes tree the last couple of years though and just wow (not in a good way) it might be a gifted white company tree BUT she put it up late and took it down so early in my opinion (esp considering she does celebrate Christmas and has two young children) Plus it had about 6 decks on it lol there’s minimal and there’s cba so trying be extra and it looked tit bare . Nothing shouted interior designer to be about her and her style ideas at all lol

Reactions: 2
I remember charlottes tree the last couple of years though and just wow (not in a good way) it might be a gifted white company tree BUT she put it up late and took it down so early in my opinion (esp considering she does celebrate Christmas and has two young children) Plus it had about 6 decks on it lol there’s minimal and there’s cba so trying be extra and it looked tit bare . Nothing shouted interior designer to be about her and her style ideas at all lol
There was an infuriating insta-trend last year to put tree up after Halloween and then remove all of Christmas on Boxing Day 😔

Reactions: 3
There was an infuriating insta-trend last year to put tree up after Halloween and then remove all of Christmas on Boxing Day 😔
That’s crap isn’t it & shocking , mine goes up beginning of December and it’s not down till the new year arrives 🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
Isn’t the bestie she is scrounging a free trip to Antigua with courtesy of virgin staff perks somebody that paid her to go shopping with her a while back. This woman must be desperate for a friend is all I can say .......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know you want tooooo......

I can’t understand why she likes to go on holiday without her kids. Yes maybe a break but it looks like a massive relief to her. I must be an alien.

I genuinely don’t even view her Instagram stories, but I know people who know her, and have had bad encounters with her. I too have had a couple myself that were not great. But I just really don’t like the way people portray themselves online, in a certain way to think they’re better than others. I’m not sure what LinkedIn day either, but I’m sure it doesn’t include the info and previous that I have knowledge of. They wouldn’t show their faces on Instagram if that was public 🙄

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t even view her Instagram stories, but I know people who know her, and have had bad encounters with her. I too have had a couple myself that were not great. But I just really don’t like the way people portray themselves online, in a certain way to think they’re better than others. I’m not sure what LinkedIn day either, but I’m sure it doesn’t include the info and previous that I have knowledge of. They wouldn’t show their faces on Instagram if that was public 🙄
Oh please share!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh Please share this goss 😁

So she is back from her trip and gets the friends husband to look after the kids and cook. Her and joe seriously need to review their priorities!!!!

Lazy cow!!! Hasnt seen her children for days and gets her mates husband to come and cook dinner!!! And come on....SHARE THE GOSS🙏 😭

Her kids probably craving some quality time with their mum - but no, random man is coming round as mummy cannot be arsed.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the new video up of room tour..
where the hell is that pup going go .. she doesn’t seem to have a spare place for a puppy pen and the pups tails whipping about when older will be knocking down that tray on the low pouffe! her whole home will trashed and they take some grooming all that hair drying & brushing to .. I think the old pug is in for a shock to ..poor boy ☹

• Sad
The kitchen floor will be more fked than it is now with all puppy pee over it...... who steam mops real wood ffs 😂🙈 ..... Her house is so dated I cant believe when it was listed for sale it said fully renovated lol I mean they've literally painted everything , they haven't put a new kitchen or bathrooms in or anything......OMG & I bet close up those kitchen cupboards are grose as she just keeps topping up the paint on them.......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.