The Home That Made Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe her house is worth £715k at all! 😂😂😂😂🙈 and the details?! Completely refurbished?! They haven’t even replaced the kitchen or bathrooms she’s nust painted everything beige, even the carpet in the extension doesn’t fit right and had a huge join in front of the French doors haha. Anyone with half a million would chose something much nicer so anyone with £715k Jesus they would want better than a 4 bed house that’s completely dated 🙄🙈 plus is alllll over insta haha x
What the actual duck £715k?! Who would pay that much for a beigetastic house with a tit kitchen and bathroom 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so convinced the estate agents to put it on for more “say it’s been featured in magazines... my name/insta fame will sell it! I’m an interior designer you know!” 😂😂😂 I’ll be shocked if she gets over £500K for it!

Reactions: 1
It’s been interior designed ? 🤣
Didn’t know interior designed ment (slapping a coat of paint on existing kitchen, all they have done is paint the place) lol

The kitchen floor is ruined with her using a steam mop on the wooden floors as it’s all lifting and is grey and rotten in parts. Small garden overlooked by a house built close by on the former garden. No way is that house worth that take out her furniture and nick nacks that she has used to make it like staged it’s just a beige house. Nothing special with a small garden.

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise it was 4 bed either??
Are they counting the study as a bedroom

Reactions: 2
Her mums house is how much for a 2 bedroom. Crazy! At least her house does have more bedrooms and I love the period style of it but no way would I want to spend that much on a house with a now tiny garden and another house built at the bottom of it 😂

Reactions: 4
I think she’s found her instagram mojo suddenly so she can get all the freebies when they move!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she thinks it’s been “sympathetically restored” when a lot of the work they’ve done seems to be on the cheap 🤷🏼‍♀️. Lino on the floors in the hallway and bathrooms rather than actually restoring with some period style floor tiles and the fireplace surround in the play room is just stickers. And that “aeroplane wing” on the kitchen island is awful. The kitchen would look so much nicer with some lighter worktops.
I know it’s all down to personal taste and I prefer neutral interiors, but it doesn’t mean that it has to look so bland. There are some stunning homes on IG which are neutral but far better thought out and styled.

Reactions: 8
Please don't post anything that could compromise an infuencers privacy, even if they have released the information themselves and its public it can't be posted here as we take privacy seriously and anyone could be reading this.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.