Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
In a bypass like I had they basically bypass 6 foot of your intestines so you don’t absorb nutrients the same way hence having to be on vitamins, iron tablets, calcium and b12 injections for life, I believe it’s to do with nutrients lacking and obviously given how limited your food intake is (mine was 40mls at first they test how much fluid to fill your pouch) but it’s honestly so upsetting I hate my hair and it’s thin at the front am so self conscious of it.
Would you consider extensions for thickness? Ive mentioned before but someone I follow on Insta has suffered from hair loss and thinning as a result of gastric surgery and got extensions in. They look fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
She claimed the other day she has an underactive thyroid. This makes it much harder to lose weight so there is absolutely no way she's lost that much weight that quickly with diet and walking. She's def had surgery or taking ozempic. She has lost way too much weight and its aged her drastically. Looks like her hair has also paid the price as that looks awful too
Even if that was true, fixing it with medication wouldn’t cause such dramatic weight loss. It also does make you lose fat. shes dangerous! FFS if you’re going to lie, at least do your research Chavlotte!!!

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
How easy is it to put weight back on after taking ozempic? She looks like she really needs to stop now, hopefully she already has. Another stone on and she’d be pretty set then I reckon if she wants to remain slim, but as she is now she does unfortunately look ill - I hope she is ok.
Super easy. If you haven’t dealt with your food issues or don’t eat a balanced diet then you will gain it all back and more because it’s an appetite suppressant.
she’s either got to continue on a lower dosage long term, which at £200 every 4 weeks is unrealistic when the country is in a recession and experiencing a cost of living crisis, or she’s got to try and starve herself which we know she can’t do long term.
my friend tried it and she said she started to see it pile back on super quickly

#notanadad

VIP Member
How easy is it to put weight back on after taking ozempic? She looks like she really needs to stop now, hopefully she already has. Another stone on and she’d be pretty set then I reckon if she wants to remain slim, but as she is now she does unfortunately look ill - I hope she is ok.

losingmymindagain

Yes they start off at £195 for 4 weeks and with the highest dose go up to £295 but you can then drop the dose back down to maintain.
The dropped work day is because of the smaller dosage 😂
Yikes!! That is super expensive 😳
And yep, like I said that’s why she’s now dropped a day at work 🤣

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I have a friend who lost weight with gastric surgery. Four years down the line she’s very unhealthy and still has an awful relationship with food. Her skin has lost all of it elasticity and her hair is thin and short, she relies on extensions
Also have another friend who had the same surgery 20 years ago and she has aged so badly
This is so true. If she’s had a band, she will end up developing bulimia if she tries to binge (and it is quite a common ED for those with bands) and there are loads of reports of bands slipping etc.
---
She’s never been young and always dressed and acted older but now she has the look of someone very middle aged because of the loss of elasticity in her skin along with how she dresses.
Bang on. Everything is drooping now, is it worth being skinny if you have saggy skin all over?