Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
I have a friend who lost weight with gastric surgery. Four years down the line she’s very unhealthy and still has an awful relationship with food. Her skin has lost all of it elasticity and her hair is thin and short, she relies on extensions
Also have another friend who had the same surgery 20 years ago and she has aged so badly

Reactions: 2

Pat1268

Kate still listed as a director on companies house & Hannah resigned. I don't know enough about these things but just doesn't ring true to me.

Mutley98

VIP Member
How fake was the story when she was hammering in the picture hook under the light, just happened to be filming

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
I know a lot of people here think she looks older than she is, but I think this dramatic weight loss has made her look quite childlike. At a quick glance in her stories, she could be mistaken for Elsa. Her entire frame has changed
Frame maybe - her face resembles someone her mum’s age

BurlieWhurlie

Im a bit late to the party here but Charlotte wasn't that big to start with was she? Who on earth would fit a gastric band or sleeve on her....or how would she get those injections?
Im almost 50 and my weight has been creeping up and up....how do i get hold of these injections please.
you’re right, she was not morbidly obese. Having just had a quick Google, the criteria is a BMI of around 40. She was not that overweight