Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhobh17

VIP Member
Kate still listed as a director on companies house & Hannah resigned. I don't know enough about these things but just doesn't ring true to me.
I saw that on CH too, and her claims that legal action had occurred and it had been outright purchased didn’t marry up well to me after seeing that on CH. you’re right something isn’t adding up.

Reactions: 1

Justanotherone77

Look at a company called Style my dream space limited. Although the one you mention above is hers it’s not what the business she’s referring too was trading under.

Reactions: 1

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

Yeah worries because she couldn’t handle the money by the sounds of it. And looks like she broke up with her husband too. Unsure when that was. Yes I believe she does have a child with special needs.

Sorry I was having a nosy at what was going on with the company as I know them and stumbled across this… I know it’s nothing to do with the thread.
I am surprised there has never been a dedicated thread for CharlesTed.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
She can piss off using my favourite band The 1975 as background music to one of her shit videos. Does she even no what that song is about, no of course she doesn't!!

#notanadad

VIP Member
When people started asking her about her weight loss all she had to say was “I don’t want to focus on my weight loss/how I did it etc as it’s something personal to me that I’ve always struggled with and I don’t feel comfortable sharing the ins and outs” she doesn’t owe an explanation in my opinion. And anyone can eat Hello Fresh, fat or thin so I don’t get that argument🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Kate mentioned on stories around the time the business was sold that she had had a breakdown at the end of last year because of the business worries. Doesn’t she also have a special needs child?
Yeah worries because she couldn’t handle the money by the sounds of it. And looks like she broke up with her husband too. Unsure when that was. Yes I believe she does have a child with special needs.

Sorry I was having a nosy at what was going on with the company as I know them and stumbled across this… I know it’s nothing to do with the thread.