Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#aff

Chatty Member
She looks bloody fantastic !!!! I would imagine the speed of the weight loss is down to some kind of gastric band or Ozempic.
The fact that Joe isn’t trimming down tells me it’s more than just ‘healthy eating and exercise’ as he’d naturally be trimming down too if they eat the same meals together as a family.

she’s looking a bit too thin now

Reactions: 2

intheindustry

VIP Member
She’s taken it too far, everything she does is fast paced and impulsive and this time she doesn’t know when to stop. It’s an awful look. Sadly she’s aged herself 20yrs.

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I find it curious that she’s putting that film on the conservatory windows for privacy. I thought she lived detached with no near neighbours, privacy from who?!
When she was putting it up you could see her mum pottering about in the granny flat bang opposite. So no neighbours but the mum is literally on the doorstep of that conservatory

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
As far as I’m concerned, there is very little to no walking going on here for weight loss. If that’s what she was doing she’d have a totally different shape. She’s look toned and fit not skinny with no muscle.
Ozempic burns away your muscle as well as fat, so if you aren’t doing strength training you are basically setting yourself up for issues as you need a decent muscle mass

Nosymum

VIP Member
People over for dinner and can’t even whip up a quick cheese sauce it takes 10 mins ffs!

Nosymum

VIP Member
My mum has a skin condition that made most of her hair on the top of her head fall out , destroying the follicles so no chance of regrowing. She has a half style wig that clips on to the rest of her hair underneath, it was about £180, looks so natural and beautiful, she has a little fringe at the front, I’ve never told anyone apart from my partner and no one has ever noticed any different , she looks amazing. Wig shops sell them, it’s always something you could try if you’re self conscious, the wig shop would give you an appointment and it’s private. You wouldn’t even need to wear it everyday maybe just special occasions perhaps. Sending love x
Thank you for that information, I hadn’t heard of that and sounds like it could possibly help. I’m going to look into it because it’s really getting me down all I see in photos is scalp, I’ve tried those hair fibers and an on biotin etc but nothing has helped. Really appreciate your help thank you xx

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
ozempic does help unshift-able pounds but not as drastic. This has got to be weight loss surgery.. Shes a smug twit but she does look fab to be honest and its probably better for her health.
The long term complications from weight loss surgery means she should be trying to be healthier. If she’s still eating her beige diet she’s not going to be any healthier, it would actually be worse for her health.

Reactions: 1

losingmymindagain

She is 100% on weight loss injections you can tell by her face. I have been on Wegovey since November and lost nearly 3 stone.
I struggled with my weight due to treatment and steroids after been poorly and just struggled to loose it but with Wegovey it has dropped off. Just tell the truth about what you have done, I tell everyone who asks me how I’m doing it.
there’s a things called ozempic face she has it. So do I 😂
Paying for the jabs would also explain why she got herself a job wouldn’t it? (As I’ve heard they’re quite expensive ) And also why she’s dropped a day (assuming you can reduce medication once you’re at a weight you’re happy with?)

Reactions: 1