The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely awful in todays stories. Gone way way too far and now looks really unwell.

Reactions: 4
She he isn’t even take the handle off the conservatory doors to paint them ffs

Or masking taped the glass on the doors before she paints. Must look a right state when she’s finished. Everything rushed for the Instagram content.
Really slap dash! I know colour drenching is the new fad but it just looks so lazy! And I hate the colour!

Must say Congratulations on losing that vile ceiling fan light though I'd have got rid of that on day 1!

Reactions: 5
That orange tone paint in the conservatory is really tasteless and not flattering to the room. So much for trying to improve it, it’s like being inside a potato. Of all the warm tones to use.

Reactions: 3
Im a bit late to the party here but Charlotte wasn't that big to start with was she? Who on earth would fit a gastric band or sleeve on her....or how would she get those injections?
Im almost 50 and my weight has been creeping up and up....how do i get hold of these injections please.

Im a bit late to the party here but Charlotte wasn't that big to start with was she? Who on earth would fit a gastric band or sleeve on her....or how would she get those injections?
Im almost 50 and my weight has been creeping up and up....how do i get hold of these injections please.
you’re right, she was not morbidly obese. Having just had a quick Google, the criteria is a BMI of around 40. She was not that overweight

Reactions: 2
You can tell they’ve not washed anything down or prepped it before painting. They’ll be painting all the dust in……. Bet it looks awful in real life.
Vomit coloured room too. Nice!

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to say, I think that blog post pretty much confirms that she’s either been on the weight loss jabs or had an op, because her whole body looks completely different this time around to when she lost all that weight before! She had a nice shape and looked healthy in those ‘after’ pics.
I agree, she looks “naturally” slim in those photos, whereas now she looks unwell and actually I’d say 2-3 stone lighter now than she was at her previous lowest

Her weight loss this time has been drastic, she literally disappeared for a few months and came back half the size! weight loss injections aren’t that great unless she got really lucky with them.

Reactions: 3