The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her weight loss has been too quick and too extreme to be natural. She looks like she has been stretched on a rack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've lost nearly 6 stone through exercise (mainly walking) amd cutting down on eating excessive amounts of rubbish foods I was consuming before. I love it when people tell me how much weight I've lost and how good I'm looking and I'm proud to tell people how I've done it, through bloody hard work and accountability!
👏👏👏👏Well done you, and yes your so right shout it from the roof Tops because it's not easy. Xx

Reactions: 8
She’s taken it too far, everything she does is fast paced and impulsive and this time she doesn’t know when to stop. It’s an awful look. Sadly she’s aged herself 20yrs.

Reactions: 2
She looked better bigger….sorry!!!!

I mean where’s her arse gone?! She looks terrible 😣

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here. I am shocked how thin she is looking now. There’s no way you loose weight like that eating less (hello fresh and croissants for breakfast she’s previously shared) and moving more and also keep it off. She is literally half the woman she was previously! Wish she’d own it and be honest about how she’s lost the weight or even say I’m not comfortable sharing how I’ve lost this weight as it’s something I’ve struggled with blah blah but don’t blatantly lie!

Reactions: 11
Gastric surgery without a doubt. Good friend of mine had it (totally owned it though) she documented everything on insta an her hair went exactly little slobbery tongues really thin and lank

Reactions: 12
I think she looks better slimmer although knowing her history I doubt however she's done it that it's been a healthy route. Whether restrictive, ozempic or surgery. I don't think she looks scary thin at all it's just so different to how she was before. At least now she's not breaking her horses back. I guess if she's done it via ozempic she doesn't want to promote that to her followers which is the right choice to make. But she should have also been more responsible when promoting her restrictive diets before, so not sure why she is choosing to be secretive now. I find her house quite depressing.

Reactions: 5
I think she looks better slimmer although knowing her history I doubt however she's done it that it's been a healthy route. Whether restrictive, ozempic or surgery. I don't think she looks scary thin at all it's just so different to how she was before. At least now she's not breaking her horses back. I guess if she's done it via ozempic she doesn't want to promote that to her followers which is the right choice to make. But she should have also been more responsible when promoting her restrictive diets before, so not sure why she is choosing to be secretive now. I find her house quite depressing.
I would say she’s so secretive this time because she’s ashamed that she couldn’t achieve it off her own back (although there is no shame in that imo). Before it was always ‘look at me, look at me! Haven’t I done well? Don’t I look fabulous? This is how I did it….” All whilst eye bleeping herself in the mirror.

Reactions: 5
I find it curious that she’s putting that film on the conservatory windows for privacy. I thought she lived detached with no near neighbours, privacy from who?!

Reactions: 9