The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s had a gastric sleeve because of the time out on instagram presumably to recover from the op. She wouldn’t have needed that with the injections.

Reactions: 6
She has had something done, whether it’s a gastric sleeve or injections. One thing is, she looks awful

Reactions: 4
Has she trained herself to talk in that annoying snobby voice? No one talks like that.

Reactions: 7
Definitely willing to bet it’s weight loss surgery (probably abroad) that’s behind the drastic weight loss. The injections are a slower process and even if she was on them there’s world wide shortages of the drugs lately so the weight would’ve crept back on a little.

Oh my god just duck OFF with all the full body shots - could she love herself anymore??

• Heart
If the weight loss truly was diet and walking then triangle Joe would have lost some weight too? If that's him helping move the table it looks like he's gained weight as well as a beard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people here think she looks older than she is, but I think this dramatic weight loss has made her look quite childlike. At a quick glance in her stories, she could be mistaken for Elsa. Her entire frame has changed

Reactions: 5
I know a lot of people here think she looks older than she is, but I think this dramatic weight loss has made her look quite childlike. At a quick glance in her stories, she could be mistaken for Elsa. Her entire frame has changed
Frame maybe - her face resembles someone her mum’s age

Reactions: 2
Watching the stories today I’m still astounded at the weight loss. How has she not addressed it.

Watching the stories today I’m still astounded at the weight loss. How has she not addressed it.
She’s arrogant. She disgusts me. She didn’t post for months and I just knew she came back to get freebies and what do you know?! Free light fitting for the conservatory 🤬

Reactions: 10
There is no way she lost that weight through exercise and careful eating. She’s far too quiet about it to have done it that way. She’s either embarrassed or ashamed of however it fell off her. Which is ridiculous, own it Charlotte.

Reactions: 16
I've lost nearly 6 stone through exercise (mainly walking) amd cutting down on eating excessive amounts of rubbish foods I was consuming before. I love it when people tell me how much weight I've lost and how good I'm looking and I'm proud to tell people how I've done it, through bloody hard work and accountability!

• Heart
Reactions: 15