The Home That Made Me #9 Pet pig has an itchy arse and life at Bodge Lodge is a total farce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Kate still listed as a director on companies house & Hannah resigned. I don't know enough about these things but just doesn't ring true to me.

Kate still listed as a director on companies house & Hannah resigned. I don't know enough about these things but just doesn't ring true to me.
I saw that on CH too, and her claims that legal action had occurred and it had been outright purchased didn’t marry up well to me after seeing that on CH. you’re right something isn’t adding up.

Reactions: 1
Look at a company called Style my dream space limited. Although the one you mention above is hers it’s not what the business she’s referring too was trading under.

She looks about 50. And that’s not to be mean. Shes aged horrendously. I think for her height and frame she can afford to be bigger than she is. Her clothes and hairstyle would suggest she’s older than she is. Shame really.

Reactions: 3
She’s lost all of her buccal fat and her face is drawn and thin. I understand wanting to lose weight but to end up looking so much older seems a very large price to pay.

Reactions: 6
I have a friend who lost weight with gastric surgery. Four years down the line she’s very unhealthy and still has an awful relationship with food. Her skin has lost all of it elasticity and her hair is thin and short, she relies on extensions
Also have another friend who had the same surgery 20 years ago and she has aged so badly

I have a friend who lost weight with gastric surgery. Four years down the line she’s very unhealthy and still has an awful relationship with food. Her skin has lost all of it elasticity and her hair is thin and short, she relies on extensions
Also have another friend who had the same surgery 20 years ago and she has aged so badly
This is so true. If she’s had a band, she will end up developing bulimia if she tries to binge (and it is quite a common ED for those with bands) and there are loads of reports of bands slipping etc.
---
She’s never been young and always dressed and acted older but now she has the look of someone very middle aged because of the loss of elasticity in her skin along with how she dresses.
Bang on. Everything is drooping now, is it worth being skinny if you have saggy skin all over?