The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the positioning of the island strange, i would have preferred it central of the conservatory opening not off to one side
I would have prefered it actually near the rest of the kitchen and not looking like it's sliding into the dining room 🤣😂🤣(but she clearly didn't have room for that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlotte has totally spoilt us with content this week! Firstly the floor and now the kitchen! Where do I begin. That oven. Wtaf?! White, to blend in? 🤣 The island position…..well you just wouldn’t bother would you. The Aga she can’t afford to run. Tiles around said Aga that she can’t remove so they are going to tile OVER 😂 Fridge/freezers in the ‘boot room’, obvs because she can’t fit them in anywhere in that odd kitchen.
And she calls herself an interior designer?! Doesn’t she know that kitchens should ideally have a ‘work triangle’ where the hob/fridge/sink are in a triangle formation for efficiency? 😂

Reactions: 16
First accident the dogs have on that floor will be ruined. I don’t get it. I’m sure it’s cost a fair Penny in flooring. will be such a waste of money.

Anyway does she not sell cushions anymore ?

Reactions: 8
Surely she’s going to have to peddle some wreath making on the farm to her instahun fans for some money for Xmas.

Reactions: 2
Charlotte has totally spoilt us with content this week! Firstly the floor and now the kitchen! Where do I begin. That oven. Wtaf?! White, to blend in? 🤣 The island position…..well you just wouldn’t bother would you. The Aga she can’t afford to run. Tiles around said Aga that she can’t remove so they are going to tile OVER 😂 Fridge/freezers in the ‘boot room’, obvs because she can’t fit them in anywhere in that odd kitchen.
And she calls herself an interior designer?! Doesn’t she know that kitchens should ideally have a ‘work triangle’ where the hob/fridge/sink are in a triangle formation for efficiency? 😂
Haha forgot all about the work triangle - she doesn't even have a bloody fridge in the kitchen!! She should have put an undercounter one in at least 🙈

Reactions: 3
I knew a story was coming talking about how her husband didn’t want animals. She’s been saying that since they got the cat!! Who seems to have disappeared?

Also the sneak peeks. Do she really think we’re on the edge of our seats waiting to see her kitchen 🙄

Reactions: 6
Stick on tiles, and an aga for show
How she calls herself an interior designer... I'll never know

Title suggestion because my husband has just woken me up at 6.30am doing bleeping press ups!

Ooh ooh I've got another one....

60 minute makeover, its painful to see
Could of been done properly, but it's all me, me, me!

One more...

Ruining a gaff isnt very smart
Do it properly Charlotte, from the bloody start

Ok, last one I promise...

Charlotte valentines the name
Ruining interiors is my game

Right, I'm going back to sleep

Reactions: 18
Stick on tiles, and an aga for show
How she calls herself an interior designer... I'll never know

Title suggestion because my husband has just woken me up at 6.30am doing bleeping press ups!

Ooh ooh I've got another one....

60 minute makeover, its painful to see
Could of been done properly, but it's all me, me, me!

One more...

Ruining a gaff isnt very smart
Do it properly Charlotte, from the bloody start

Ok, last one I promise...

Charlotte valentines the name
Ruining interiors is my game

Right, I'm going back to sleep
All superb

Reactions: 1
She should have just kept the lateout of the old kitchen it actually looked fine and I'd very happy to have just kept that if it's only 'temporary' anyway. She's made that whole house look a right tit show

Reactions: 2
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.