The Home That Made Me #7 Pillock in the ‘paddock’, more like lardon in the garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she prioritise her budget better. She could easily have afforded to finish the house to a high standard had she made cut backs with the farm animals.
She could have waited for a ‘new’ temporary kitchen, and used the money for decent flooring. Or….just waited like everyone else!

Reactions: 8
She wants some company to gift her a floor while also making herself an embarrassment with the silly Lino tiles so what company is she going to ‘entice’ exactly.

Reactions: 4
And I honestly don't get the point of all the farm animals!? I expect the novelty will wear off very quickly...
She clearly thinks we care she’s bought some animals that look exactly like her. How do the children and and uninterested husband tell their mother from the pig in the pen I wonder? The animals are all for content and views, not necessarily only because she thinks people want to watch them, we aren’t all 5 and interested in that kind of thing but in terms of thf gram she is of the opinion they want to watch someone that can afford and live that country life etc it’s so contrived.
How can you buy lots of farm animals before ensuring your abode is suitable?l and laying crappy peely tiles in a room you are in so often! She got followers from her last kitchen she knows it’s crucial . She is definitely after a gift which I sincerely hope she does not get.

Reactions: 5
I suspect other Instahuns are watching the shambles of a Reno and laughing. Several of them are doing renos and to such high standards knowing they can’t rush their forever home.

Why can’t she prioritise her budget better. She could easily have afforded to finish the house to a high standard had she made cut backs with the farm animals.
Because she wants everything and she wants it now! Been said many times before, but she’s a spoilt brat.

I suspect other Instahuns are watching the shambles of a Reno and laughing. Several of them are doing renos and to such high standards knowing they can’t rush their forever home.
Yes the likes of Cara Suthers, who follows Charlotte, must be pissing her pants! As much as I dislike Cara, at least she’s taking her time with her reno and making considered decisions. And prioritising some important stuff, like her rotten windows, which she had replaced (unlike Charlotte in the old house!) Still can’t stand her though and all her Aff links and gifted tit 😏

Reactions: 10
You can tell she is happy with the Lino tiles for how they ‘appear’. That enables her to get the Instagram content she needs for now (a sweeping, filtered shot.). The fact they will be coming apart, won’t last and are not the real deal doesn’t seem the factor. Just wasting time and money.

My husband would never let me do this. He’s very methodical and will wait to pay for the best. Get it done once.

Reactions: 15
Sitting outside in the great British weather on a picnic bench stroking a goat. No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The oven on the island looks stupid too - white doesn’t make it blend in, it makes it stick out like sore thumb because you’ve got beige/cream cupboards and then a brilliant white oven that looks cheap AF. Black, or even silver, would’ve looked miles better. The white makes it look so cheap.

Edit: I’ve had a second look, and I’ve realised what make it look so cheap is the silver plastic-y looking knobs. It looks just like the IKEA kids DUKTIG play kitchen 🤣

90687F85-17F8-4AD3-BDFB-3BFF946E3720.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Eugh makes me cringe so bleeping much when she does her slow mo videoing and Joe glances up at the camera quickly to check if she's still filming hahahaha they're beyond cringe 😖😖😖😖 and everytime she's like "Joe 'I don't want another dog'" or "Joe 'I don't want pigs'" just duck off you're so embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The oven on the island looks stupid too - white doesn’t make it blend in, it makes it stick out like sore thumb because you’ve got beige/cream cupboards and then a brilliant white oven that looks cheap AF. Black, or even silver, would’ve looked miles better. The white makes it look so cheap.

Edit: I’ve had a second look, and I’ve realised what make it look so cheap is the silver plastic-y looking knobs. It looks just like the IKEA kids DUKTIG play kitchen 🤣

View attachment 1719243
What brand is it, hoover?

I think she’s worn out the ‘the animals he didn’t want!’ trope

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but I don’t believe for a second she will be getting a new kitchen once the ‘extension’ is done! Let’s hope Sloppy Joe has finally found his balls and has told her she’s got enough space and doesn’t need one! You don’t sell a perfectly good kitchen, replace it just until you do an extension! Lies lies lies, just trying to keep up with the other ‘Insta interior designers’ .
oh and probably wants an oven so she can cook pizzas as she’s probably spending a fortune on Pizza Hut delivery 🙈

• Haha
Why is the island all the way down there?! 😂 If you don't have room for an island don't put one in, don't just shove it where it fits for the sake of having one. The layout was much better before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that oven 🫣🫣🫣🫣 it looks absolutely awful… why has she chosen such a cheap plastic one?

Reactions: 10
“My amazing fitter….”
She thinks he’s so amazing, she completely ignores his advice re the floor 🤔🙈

OMG
Why is the island at the other end of the room and the cheap white oven right by the doors that open to the conservatory? So you’re opening the oven and nobody can walk in …

And good shout putting a pantry cupboard right next to a hot aga! She’s so thick. Her food will be sweating and expiring so quickly.

Reactions: 13
Just when you think it can’t get worse it does.

That oven!!!

If its your forever home why rush it. If you want to extend then wait and do it properly.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.