The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out how the house is split with them and her parents. Seems they are doing all the decorating / “DIY” to the main house so guess they will be living there? Then I guess her parents are in an annexe so maybe they’re currently doing that up themselves? But Charlotte is having to make do with her mum’s dining chairs which she casually dissed as she didn’t want us to think her interior design choices have gone downhill 😂
There is an annexe/garages. She mentioned that her parents had already taken walls down etc

Noticed a new side table in the hall on her stories 👀 plus she's ordered new dining chairs... but won't pay to have her ceilings skimmed 😅😅😅 make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just dumped on her unprotected table I can’t understand her. She’s defo the kind of person who doesn’t remove her make up properly. Just reapplies over the top.

Her fella always has a hungry bum. Gobbling up those shorts.
Omg how camp does Joe look in that photo 😂 he turns me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gouges out of that door from the chisel. What's the bets she doesn't sand it down and do it properly before painting it greige. She hasn't even taken the hinges etc off. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20220518-174106_Instagram.jpg

I knew she was a bodger, but look at the finish of that painted wall 😱😱😱 unbelievable.
Screenshot_20220518-174550_Instagram.jpg

We are currently decorating our daughters room and are sanding between coats to make sure we get the best finish. It's taking ages but its going to look good.
She must have got her Interior design degree* from Wish.

*I know she isn't actually an Interior designer

Omg, I'm on one. Sorry for all the edits. But at least line the screws up the same fgs. I can't deal with it.
Screenshot_20220518-175154_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just dumped on her unprotected table I can’t understand her. She’s defo the kind of person who doesn’t remove her make up properly. Just reapplies over the top.

Her fella always has a hungry bum. Gobbling up those shorts.
That’s the best quote I have heard for a while. Hungry bum. I cannot deal with it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s even admitted you’re meant to rub down but I don’t bother. Slap dash Chavlotte bodging up one room at a time for the gram.

Don’t get me started on how high up those blinds are - interior designer my arse.

Reactions: 3
She’s even admitted you’re meant to rub down but I don’t bother. Slap dash Chavlotte bodging up one room at a time for the gram.

Don’t get me started on how high up those blinds are - interior designer my arse.
Oh Lordy!! The blinds 🫣 you’re right!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.