The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Elsa already have these trunks? She’s raved about them several times before when they were on top of her wardrobe. Why has she bought a new set exactly the same?

Reactions: 12
As a mother of 2 children if I were to move and was not downsizing, a house where the bedrooms for my children were smaller than what I had, I would not deem suitable.

She is such a selfish individual. This is about how this makes Charlotte look and what she wants.

Families move long distance every day usually because one or both parents has an employment opportunity that will result in a positive outcome for the whole family. Or to move closer to family etc

It doesnt appear theyve moved that distance for Joes job, so theyve moved on a whim because Charlotte wants to keep up with the Instagram Joneses and to hell how it affects her children.

I cant imagine moving my children 2 hours away from friends and family and all theyve ever known just because I wanted to prance about like country Jane.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As a mother of 2 children if I were to move and was not downsizing, a house where the bedrooms for my children were smaller than what I had, I would not deem suitable.
Totally agree! I have 2 children and we were lucky enough to move into our dream house 4yrs ago, one of the must haves on our list was identical (and generous) sized bedrooms for the kids, no arguments from them and no choosing which one gets the better/bigger room

Reactions: 5
How can she have room for the trunks (which she already owned anyway!) but not for a small chest of drawers, they must take up the same amount of floor space

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Also anyone else moving into a house does it slowly. I follow a few reno accounts on Instagram and the majority of people have 2 working adults in the house and just accept that they have to live in a bit of a mess / decor not to their liking until they can sort it out A through time and B through cost.

Most people want to do it right so take their time.

This is why imo the finished product in these houses is so different from Charlottes.

Reactions: 8
The cat looks ready to pounce at those chickens. She says the picture of all the animals makes her so happy. What when her other dog isn’t there? Doubt the pug would take to the chickens.

Reactions: 5
Aga flue in the poky cupboard suggests this house is already bodge lodge. That’ll be nice in the summer!
Why would you buy a house that means your kids are downsizing rooms but that’s ok because Chavlotte gets to prance around in the garden with chickens for the gram.
Those bedrooms were clearly built for the previous B&B business with minimal storage enough for an overnight stay but no more and to allow for en-suites. If she’s on a limited budget how will she have money to renovate those bathrooms? Oh that’s right she’s going to do a bodge job.

Reactions: 15
Aga flue in the poky cupboard suggests this house is already bodge lodge. That’ll be nice in the summer!
Why would you buy a house that means your kids are downsizing rooms but that’s ok because Chavlotte gets to prance around in the garden with chickens for the gram.
Those bedrooms were clearly built for the previous B&B business with minimal storage enough for an overnight stay but no more and to allow for en-suites. If she’s on a limited budget how will she have money to renovate those bathrooms? Oh that’s right she’s going to do a bodge job.
She’ll be painting tiles 🙄

• Sick
Do Joe’s employer know that he’s moonlighting on the tools at Bodge Lodge?!
Or does he have unlimited annual leave???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing has ever given me the ick more than Joe wearing a flat cap, using a pink power tool with a can of Stella 🤮🤮

Completely insane that after her cat almost died and lost a limb that she would allow him outside near a main road.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So given up the share horse then too. I have chickens myself no glamorous slow mo filming here it’s mostly clearly up their tit! They make a huge mess too can’t see her liking that. Poor mungo separated from his family and dog pack members she doesn’t give a damm about those animals only the next new one.

Reactions: 14
I couldn't do with what she is doing for hours on end,in a new home cooped up with her paint brush when she's bought a place with land,with children and animals to LOOK after,she's not looking after them 🤔she's choosing paint shades she wants ,and she's not actually being a parent because let's face it,not many people can just spend12 hrs a day on painting when you have uprooted ,with a large family. Like what
The hell? Rory likes to be cold? What statement is that? A warm
Room isn't always that good for a kid either.
The rung she's chucked down doesn't allow then cupboard door to open. Single beds for kids are alright surely? Where are they sleeping? Who's walking the dogs? I've got chickens,a greige painted coop is never going to stay that colour!!! Hens are ace but come with a list of complications at times. Also wooden coops stress me out especially as she needs to lace the griege with mite powder asap. The run is tit especially as it's a dig under. I hate the way she talks like its
All her making the decisions. I can't believe she fucked off for a night away. She's so full of her own self importance. Also hello cat, glad she brought you along. pine or no pine scrub the place clean and live in it,for a bit. She's exhausting,and obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Got bored of the horses, bored of mungo, bored of the chickens soon too.

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Mungo! He’s not going to understand where his family are. She can’t possibly make excuses for leaving him. I get that he’s getting on a bit but he needs his security, poor thing 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes!! You can see it from the road!
I had a look as I drove past but I can’t seem to recognise it! .. if it’s that close bloody hell the motorway traffic must be so noisy it’s virtually on the bridge! Aswell as the road going past their house being a 60 isn’t it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.