The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes fluctuation happens, yes winter weight is real, BUT STOP NORMALISING LOSING THREE STONE AND GAINING IT BACK EVERY 6 MONTHS. I’m sorry but the amount of weight she puts on quickly and then says she has to lose is not healthy or normal!

I think she needs to speak to a dietician and get a plan in place, this literally happened 2/3 times a year and tried to justify it every time? I’m sure of her children started to pick up her habits she would be mortified so surely it’s better to combat the issue at source

Reactions: 10
I hope she isn't going to be riding the horse after her weight gain. It's cruel and the horse should not suffer. Anything more than 11st is too much to expect a horse to carry in my opinion and is a welfare issue.

Reactions: 2
Yes fluctuation happens, yes winter weight is real, BUT STOP NORMALISING LOSING THREE STONE AND GAINING IT BACK EVERY 6 MONTHS. I’m sorry but the amount of weight she puts on quickly and then says she has to lose is not healthy or normal!

I think she needs to speak to a dietician and get a plan in place, this literally happened 2/3 times a year and tried to justify it every time? I’m sure of her children started to pick up her habits she would be mortified so surely it’s better to combat the issue at source
I think she needs to speak to a therapist as she has some real underlying issues a nutritionist couldn’t help her with

Reactions: 4
Sorry for bullying you and trolling... couple of tips... don't read it. Or stop living your life on the internet if you can't take the criticism. 🤷🏽‍♀️
(Very few people on here are actually trolling you, they are point out that you are actually a smug bell end who pretends to be a designer and blatantly favours one child over the other... get a grip.)

Reactions: 7
She's a lazy C U Next Tuesday
Has she ever had a job?! Or has she always lived off handouts from mummy and Triangle Joe?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That dramatic music coupled with the gratitude nonsense. Eye roll.

Reactions: 3
Doing the 30 days starvation and cold shower diet isn’t akin to normal fluctuations. It’s unhealthy and she was promoting it. She’s entirely irresponsible. And to say she wants to be authentic when she’s using a filter. What a load of tit. She does this sit down to the camera trying be real bull every few weeks. No doubt gets an inbox full of “I feel you” messages that makes her little echo chamber where she thinks she’s body positive and has a nice house seem real.

Reactions: 8
My pet hate is when these influencers say this little platform of mine or this little corner of the internet, or hello gang or friends.

They don’t have connections with people on the internet, let’s face it. It’s other influencers licking each other’s butts and expecting poor little regular people to look up to and admire everything they do.

Reactions: 9
That dramatic music coupled with the gratitude nonsense. Eye roll.
Those stories were very self indulgent - if anyone is DMing her or commenting on posts about weight then that isn’t on, however if she’s choosing to come read this thread then that’s on her.
Funny how she thinks she’s so empathetic and sensitive - that’s never come across in the years I’ve followed her and I don’t think that’s due to her ‘filtering herself’ because of trolls.
the whole thing screams ‘tell me I’m great’ and I sadly doubt she’d give back and do the same for others.

Reactions: 5
I hope she isn't going to be riding the horse after her weight gain. It's cruel and the horse should not suffer. Anything more than 11st is too much to expect a horse to carry in my opinion and is a welfare issue.
20% of the horses weight.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte there is absolutely nothing authentic about you, you are as real as a bratz doll, you’re all so smug when your eating your 900 calories and excessively exercising in your gym gear and eye bleeping yourself when you loose some extreme amount of weight and then when that fad passes and you’re ramming dominoes in your gob and having a job squeezing into an “oversized” shirt you want sympathy and for your followers to blow some more smoke yo your arse, chatting absolute shite about your gratitude please do the world of Instagram a favour and piss off!

Reactions: 9
“This is ME the bearded lady feeding snails in my very own space on the internet. You are the support I never knew I needed, you bunch of gorgeousness, now tell me.. who are you?” (I read the last sentence with a disinterested tone).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.