The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That spare room is an oversized cupboard. How can you sell it as 4 bedrooms - it’s 3.5 at a push!
Looks like it’s not being taken care of at all and is a hub for dust and dirt

Reactions: 5
That spare room is an oversized cupboard. How can you sell it as 4 bedrooms - it’s 3.5 at a push!
Looks like it’s not being taken care of at all and is a hub for dust and dirt
Is that the same room she keeps those rodents in?! It must stink of piss and sawdust 🤢

Reactions: 1
She used it for students at some point so she hosted foreign students and they got put in that room.
Must have been before I found her on IG as I don't remember that. Imagine coming to our country for an experience of a different culture and way of life and ended up in Charlotte's spare bedroom 😂😤 poor students. I hope their views of the British haven't been tainted by that greedy pig

Reactions: 4
Must have been before I found her on IG as I don't remember that. Imagine coming to our country for an experience of a different culture and way of life and ended up in Charlotte's spare bedroom 😂😤 poor students. I hope their views of the British haven't been tainted by that greedy pig
One student left as the accommodation wasn’t up to her standard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep she ‘hosted’ several students. Another lazy get rich quick scheme from Mrs Work-Shy.
It all went horribly wrong as you can imagine.
I think she was meant to provide dinner, bed and breakfast… but only just managed the bed part.

Reactions: 3
I think hubby enjoyed the cultural interaction 😂

Reactions: 5
More tidying and sorting ready for the move... anyone else notice poor Rory didn't have a bike in the shed, just mummy and mini me Elsa have a bike. Proper sly.

Reactions: 6
Urgh I wish she’d just come clean about the move! All this cleaning and de cluttering, it’s all so obvious!
She follows”justalittlebuild” who sprang a surprise about their move with a square (complete with flowers and champagne). I’m betting my money she’s gonna copy that. Difference is, JALB’s sale and purchase was private so her followers had no idea about the move. Whereas her sale is plastered all over rightmove or estate agents websites.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.