The Home That Made Me #6 Justice for Rory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the dogs really jump
Up help themselves to sandwiches without disturbing the plate though?! 🤔
To be fair, mine can easily get food from the counter without disturbing a plate. They’re slightly bigger (and a lot leaner!) standard poodles/food ninjas.

I am so careful when preparing food tho! Any dog will try to steal food. She practically left them an open invite.
Hope she didn’t serve the rest of them to guests 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Also train your dog? I could leave food in front of mine and leave the room and she wouldn’t touch it. It’s not hard.

Also train your dog? I could leave food in front of mine and leave the room and she wouldn’t touch it. It’s not hard.
My dog would have (and did!) do this kind of thing until he was about 4 but we were persistent with training and he's not done it for about 5 years now, but if you know there's a chance your dog will nab the food you don't leave it unattended🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Dogs are greedy arseholes. My two would scoff any food left if I wasnt there 😂 but I dont leave it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Not sure if the can of Stella on the table fits with the image she likes to portray 🤣

• Haha
I hope my mutts will one day behave, but they are young and stupid… but not even they would touch that sad basic witch picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All that food for just a handful of people? Are they staying (and eating crisps + dog licked sandwiches) for the entire weekend?

Reactions: 2
What a boring spread considering she invited people who travelled quite far…for sandwiches and crisps. And not even nice sandwiches either 🤢

Reactions: 8
Not sure if the can of Stella on the table fits with the image she likes to portray 🤣
No local craft beer?

What a boring spread considering she invited people who travelled quite far…for sandwiches and crisps. And not even nice sandwiches either 🤢
Is she trying to throw a right jolly British garden “paddock” party. Would have done better to get a bbq going few burgers, sausages and potato salad. Not sandwiches, pringles and pork pies. Also when you have friends over for a big girl night but mummy and daddy wander out, “cooey!”

Reactions: 9
Yes I assumed she was throwing a nice bbq as well but that would’ve been too much effort for Charlotte. Her priorities are just bizarre - spending days painting a fence but can’t put any effort into hosting guests properly.

He's WFH full time, and only has to go into the office occassionally. I just don't see how his salary is covering all these expenses, there's definetely been an influx of money from somewhere and I don't beleive that it's just from the house sale.
Redundancy risk! All the rage atm but the tide will turn.

I can’t believe she’d treat her guests to such vile food. Priorities, she’d rather spend money on herself than her friends.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.