Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhhhhh

He has a thread on here too! He is cute but also married which I didn't expect.

Reactions: 1

Janerich

Chatty Member
If I was his boss I’d be pretty miffed that his wife is showing him on her Insta most days doing DIY instead of the work he’s meant to be doing.
Even if he’s logging on to do it early in the morning and then later in the evening - you need to be available to deal with emails and calls in real time, not when it’s convenient for your wife.

I do wonder if he’s being honest and above board with them about everything. Or are they hoping that building stables will be a FT business so he can Jack work in? They don’t have the land to offer decent stables as a previous poster has stated. There will be more suitable offerings available locally that anyone with half a brain will opt for over Bodge Farm
Maybe theyre like Hinch when Jamie took a career break

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I find the food she eats when on a diet/calorie controller sting interesting. Her portion sizes can often be huge or inappropriate for a midweek breakfast/lunch.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I’d be willing to put money on the house move being over the Easter break. She has been very quiet the past week and getting rid of lots of furniture. Is the pancake faced dog still alive?

Nixxs

VIP Member
I hope she isn't going to be riding the horse after her weight gain. It's cruel and the horse should not suffer. Anything more than 11st is too much to expect a horse to carry in my opinion and is a welfare issue.
20% of the horses weight.