Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Has anyone got the details for her old house? I can’t find it on Rightmove?
Looks like it's been taken off Rightmove and the estate agents website but it's still on the Facebook page. Not sure if it's allowed but the estate agents are Mr Green and it was posted 4th Feb 👀

Reactions: 1

ccccc

Chatty Member
I actually like that rug but mostly the fact that you can machine wash it. I want a rug but my last one my dogs ruined it and I have so far been refusing to splash out on another.

Has anyone tried ruggable before? Just wondering if they are worth it/ wash up well.

Reactions: 1

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Good point actually, she had her own account as well but I never followed so don’t know whether she’s just left insta or whether they’ve drifted apart.

Loulou1984

She’s even admitted you’re meant to rub down but I don’t bother. Slap dash Chavlotte bodging up one room at a time for the gram.

Don’t get me started on how high up those blinds are - interior designer my arse.
I am not defending her but those rooms look like they would be dark, blocking some of the window with a blind wouldn't be great. Though aesthetically I get it, the ceilings would piss me off more. And the wonky screws in the switches

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Literally never heard her mention her mum ever. Or any family member for that matter. Which is quite telling. I imagine they find Charlotte insufferable like the rest of us

Which is all the more strange that they’re okay with living in her back garden and being ignored for years