Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jan-B

Thanks @eyespybs123 for the most popular thread title.
Close runner up was @itsybitsyteenyweeny with ‘Beige Manor has been sold, how long will Charlotte pretend before we’re told?’

recap:
Baylyn House and grandmas grotto have both been sold (£850k & £600k) Charlotte hasn’t made a peep about this on the gram, also not fixing the windows because no company offered to do it for free #lovesthingstostayoriginalunlessshesnotpaying #rememberthefloor #ad
Justice for Rory, the forgotten child once again left out of Valentine’s Day serenades by Joe, who sends DMs to his wife like he’s a pubescent school boy
How do we know the house is sold

Nope
Well £850k is sadly far beyond our buying possibility, and I personally wouldn't want a large mortgage. (I have no issues with anyone that does I think financies are personal to your own individual circumstances) But if as we think both houses are sold and they've maybe jointly bought this property which needs renovation but has land/equestrian business in the the South, it seems a reasonable cost. 😊
nope still can’t find it 😅😅

Pivot

VIP Member
The log burner is only an electric one, she brought it with her from the old house. Agree it does look a bit squashed in though.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

My friend went to one of her blogging workshops in 2017/ 2018 ish. She said she was surprised at how tall Charlotte is and said that Charlotte told them she earned over £30k from her blogs. But my friend enjoyed it and is still a follower (she loves hinch too).
She’s mentioned her height on a few occasions I think she around 5’10” / 5’11”.