Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pomegranate

VIP Member
So clearly something was missing in her life that she now feels so fulfilled having all these things to do. That's fine for now but when she's done with everything, what then?
She will just be repainting coat over a coat of paint, same as in her old house.

Reactions: 2

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Who wants to put bets on what slobbery Charlotte will be doing this weekend? Let's call BINGO for every one we get right over the next two days 🎉😂
My first bet is going to be...
Avoiding spending any time with her offspring by doing some pointless half arsed job around the house

Mutley98

VIP Member
Oh my god that is absolute GOLD!! Well done for finding that - she's been absolutely TOLD by the Trades, they are actually laughing at her naivety, ignorance and incompetence. You need to stay on that page and report back daily!!!

She is such a silly, silly girl. And this is where her youth and inexperience come in. she is so desperate to put in her 'finishing touches' - its all about the lamp, the fancy matches, the mirror - but these are NOT what matters. We had an extension done earlier this year and I still haven't got proper furniture in it because all the money has gone on flooring, radiators, doors, and QUALIFIED TRADESMAN.

Why would you start ripping everything out before you had a trade booked in? And yes, they can be unreliable but Chavalotte is probably asking for a discount because she's famous and will Tag them on her page 🙈
We are the same, invested in electrics, plumbing, quality flooring, plastering. Now it’s finished we are now saving for the fluffy items

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I am going through a mortgage now and a house just over 630k is £1800-2k a month on the mortgage payment alone (before all bills etc). Eye watering.
Especially with the interest rate raising to 1%. I’m not sure why she would risk upheaving everyone just to get everything on the gram.
Im guessing Annexe-Mum will be footing a lot of the bills?
And is Joe still at Amex in Bournemouth? Will he commute?

ccccc

Chatty Member
That will take forever chipping those tiles off the wall. It’s so long and mind numbing. We had to do a small patch on our hallway floor.

Also getting our bathroom retailed some point soon and thankfully the way it’s set up (good condition/ no chips/ ideal floor height) the tiler can tile over the top of the existing tiles.

Reactions: 1

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Also the log burner is way too big for that fireplace - it’s basically touching the wall each side! Another rushed job - others would have got the fireplace rebuilt, plastered (because who wants exposed orange brick) and then put the beam in….
Agreed!! I had mine installed professionally and he talked me through all the ins and outs before he agreed to installing it. The brick thing, she’s absolutely following the Hinch creature! Then the house will have panelling throughout and the tv room (like Hinch) will be a cosy dark room set up with snacks…….

Reactions: 1