Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She’s even admitted you’re meant to rub down but I don’t bother. Slap dash Chavlotte bodging up one room at a time for the gram.

Don’t get me started on how high up those blinds are - interior designer my arse.

Reactions: 3

Lurkyandnosey

What would you

What would you class as reasonable
Well £850k is sadly far beyond our buying possibility, and I personally wouldn't want a large mortgage. (I have no issues with anyone that does I think financies are personal to your own individual circumstances) But if as we think both houses are sold and they've maybe jointly bought this property which needs renovation but has land/equestrian business in the the South, it seems a reasonable cost. 😊

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Who wants to put bets on what slobbery Charlotte will be doing this weekend? Let's call BINGO for every one we get right over the next two days 🎉😂
My first bet is going to be...
Avoiding spending any time with her offspring by doing some pointless half arsed job around the house
Some scintillating content related to snails or half dead olive trees (seriously how shit do they look?!)

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Yep she ‘hosted’ several students. Another lazy get rich quick scheme from Mrs Work-Shy.
It all went horribly wrong as you can imagine.
I think she was meant to provide dinner, bed and breakfast… but only just managed the bed part.

ccccc

Chatty Member
Makes sense then that the ‘on a whim’ narrative is fake to save face.

Where I live, people went crazy post pandemic snapping up houses over asking. I’m hearing many are maxed out paying hefty mortgages- with rising rates + utilities doubled. Makes me glad I’ve stayed put. I don’t think it’s the time to be maxing your monthly expenditure. Espec as they’re a one income household (no idea what she brings in). The parents were prob mortgage free and paid their part off and put some money from downsizing in their retirement pot. Does anyone know what the parents house sold for?

justabert

I just got an email about a new housing development being built on Taunton Road, it’s not super close to them but they are now going to be between two fairly big housing developments. It’s not really countryside living…
At some point in the future houses will be built all the way up the A38 from the massive development in Monkton Heathfield/Bathpool towards Walford Cross..

also yesterday when we drove past I mentioned it to my husband who said why the f would you want to live there!

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
l will never understand why, of all big jobs, she went for the downstairs loo first. Who gives a fuck, it’s a place for a quick wee when one is downstairs and too lazy to go up. Mine looks exactly like it did when I bought the house ten years ago and I plan no changes in the near future. But even if I were an insta hunny and needed to churn out content to entertain my fangirls it would be last thing on my list. Unless she doesn’t have the funds for actual meaningful jobs at the moment and had to BIY around the khazi to keep her hands out of the fridge door.
That fridge is open, no need to use the door 😂

She’s admitted she doesn’t know what she’s doing and she is learning as she goes. No shit Charlotte
Yeah we can see she’s a botcher 😂

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
I would've ignored her, she couldn't do anything anyway without drawing mre attention to the house sale which she's trying to keep quiet :D

Pivot

VIP Member
I don't think it will still be on Rightmove now, things tend to be removed pretty quickly after completion. Probably why she has waited to say they have moved, lessen the chances of someone finding it on there.