Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosymum

VIP Member
How much land does she have? Did anyone catch the house listing
Sure it was 2 acres not enough for a horse and pony year round without it turning into a bog. That stock fencing is expensive too, what’s the betting she buys the prettiest horse she can find when she doesn’t have the experience to ride or care for it properly!

Reactions: 4

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She’s bought this house purely for the Insta factor, thinking everyone will envy her and want to be her! Dream on dear 🙄.
Sorry I’ve not been keeping up with C and this thread and just found out she’s moved and I’m catching up on the thread. I used to follow her on early days when she had about 10 k following and then on and off through out the years on her journey of repainting and animal collecting.

Anyway I just wanted to add to this comment. Yes the envy factor but let’s not forget her initial Insta pals
Elle and Cara have both recently purchased new ‘bigger’ houses and I’d imagine Charlotte would not want to be left behind.

Reactions: 4

Barnsey

Her habitat film..... She hides her fat behind kids or dogs. But at the end the belly dominoes rolls are awful. Poor horses, fat, least at, fat, less fat. Isn't she embarassed

And her hair and parting are fucking shockjng

And those fucking shirts, bog eyes and cunty smile yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

Reactions: 3

MissTeddy

VIP Member
You need a few months in a new house to get a feel of the place and really decide what to do with each room
100% agree. I would go as far as to say a year - to really understand the feel of a house.
But then again - she's just going to paint everything greige.

#notanadad

VIP Member
It’s strange isn’t it, i don’t think she’s pregnant as she’s made it so clear she doesn’t want anymore ‘tiny turds’ and told everyone Joe had got the snip. I just think she has a really really really unhealthy relationship with food and dieting. Which is fine, however it’s the smug attitude whenever she loses a pound.

For reference, left: September, right: February (currently using props and small children to hide behind)
Bloody hell she looks like she's put on about three stone 😬

ccccc

Chatty Member
Why would you not just get a brand new solid door?! State of this?!?
I thought this about the door. I’ve been looking at barn doors for my pantry and while browsing saw some gorgeous external doors. Not sure how much but they would really give a beautiful finish. Seems like a lot of effort to strip the door and it looks a bit flimsy.