Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanotherone77

I

don’t think it’s this one. You can see a building at the back of her garden video
Think your right starting to think it’s 100% not this one as she’s posted a few things and nothing matches.

You just know she’s only started posting about it once’s she’s made sure anything about it has been taken off the internet. You can just picture her saying to the estate agents “I’m pretty famous online so please delete the listing”

Reactions: 4

Meringue22

VIP Member
I don’t know who Charlotte thinks she’s fooling, but those are not her hands 🙄😂 I noticed her hands on her stories the other day and her fingers were short stubby little sausages, and the god awful tramp stamp on her wrist was hard to miss too. what a sad desperate cow
It looks like it belongs on a mannequin. I don’t mean any offence by that, that’s what it reminds me of that’s all

Mutley98

VIP Member
Oh incoming dog illness and vets stories, seems like the dog won’t get the same treatment as the cat.!

Tess_Tickles

she’s so lazy.. it isn’t hard to make egg mayo or tuna mayo to put in sandwiches! She cuts corners for absolutely everything.

I'm really angry too! Neither her or her daughter have anywhere near enough riding experience to justify their own pony. Also where the f*ck is the money coming for the upkeep? Insurance costs aswell as food tack stable materials.... the list goes on. Plus its rare you keep one horse so they're likely to need a companion....

I'm unreasonably angry (and admittedly jealous) that this fat cow is such a spoilt entitled brat and is also raising her daughter to be the same.
😂 you won’t be jealous when the property market falls out of its arse shortly. She’s gonna have hardly any equity and the price of that house will fall…. It ain’t Gonna be pretty 😆

• Haha

ccccc

Chatty Member
She is still shooting scenes of her bog standard house as if she loves it and it’s her forever home, despite knowing full well she’s moving. Also content of water a plant and making a bed? Funnily enough I did those things this weekend too.

• Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I’m surprised she has posted herself in those ad photos, you can see she has piled it all back on

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
She must be livid she’s been set back on the sweeping panorama of the Facebook market sink she’s ‘upcycling.’

And she literally recreated her old living room in this house. Don’t you want to branch out and do something different? Get a feel for the house and it’s character, not just replicate.
We moved and my new living room is the polar opposite of my old. Different house, different style. Certainly not beige 😂

wri_xo

Small road, staggs is west lyng isn’t it so literally on the same road .. I wonder how she’ll fair meeting new people, us Somerset folk don’t like pretentious bullshit! Can spot a fake ‘country girl’ a mile away .. usually consists of Barbour jackets and hunter wellies 😂
*small world

I think there is an insta v reality aspect with moving to the country. Yes it’s beautiful, peaceful, more space/ more for your money, but your commute gets longer and work opportunities dwindle unless your WFH. The kids are more isolated and you lose that community feel with neighbours/ neighbourhood kids etc. I also tend to consider what it would be like as they grow older. For my kids I want a proximity to a vibrant, busy life; local town, big cities, a social life, shopping, colleges and opportunities. I’ve moved further out from the city but not too far, in fact I would like to be a bit closer. I also wouldn’t want them coming home down dark country lanes as teens so would spend my life ferrying them everywhere.
Where they are is surrounded with very tight knit villages where if you’re new they’ll stare at you in the pub 😂 just the way it is round here! They’ll struggle

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
It's really slap dash isn't it! She didn't even tape round the glass or anything. No system at all just slapping paint on willy nilly.

Lalalala1212

Also as if she doesn’t know what to do with daffodil bulbs - “should I re-plant them??” Aka please all reply with this obvious advice to up my engagement